First Chapter - Counting Stars

3º Person's POV

"-Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard

Said, no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah we'll be counting stars"

-Let's go, Chara, it's almost time for the stars. -Claim a Frisk impatient beside the door that led to the backyard of the mansion that lived.

-I'm going Frisk. -Spoke Chara appearing at the top of the ladder that leads to the second floor of the residence of the couple. -You need to be less hasty my love, we'll both stare at the stars all night long. -Said the girl with the red eyes coming down the stairs calmly.

-I know, but I can't wait any longer to do that. -Frisk pounded while the couple walked outside the house and consequently to the backyard.

-Okay, now just put the sheet here and lie down to watch one of the most beautiful evenings of all year. -Chara speaks while both put the sheet in the fluffy grass that the place possessed.

-I love you. -Frisk spoke of nothing and Chara could not hide the blush that covered her youthful face, the girl with brown eyes gave a gentle laugh and took the hand of the elder.

-I love you too, I love you very much. -Chara spoke even more blushing and this time it was Frisk who felt his face blushing while giving one of his beautiful smile, of course Chara returned the smile of the girlfriend as they lie in the sheet.

"-I see this life like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

And my face is flashing signs

Seek it out and you shall find

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told"

-Look Frisk, They are already appearing in large quantity now. -Chara commented pointing to the sky while the smallest turned his attention to the sky again with a beautiful smile on his youthful face.

-We're finally going to see this star show, do you think something might happen to get in the way? -Frisk asked with a certain fear of what might happen to them.

-You have nothing to worry about, just have fun with what we're about to appreciate. -Chara says looking at the other girl's face.

-Thank you, Chara. -The brown-eyed one is turning his gaze again into the dark blue immensity that was illuminated by the stars called Heaven.

"-I feel something so right

Doing the wrong thing

I feel something so wrong

Doing the right thing

I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"

-You know I'll always be yours, you know my love for you is unshakable. -Frisk enterest The beautiful phrase with a rhythm dictated by the slight tapas that Chara hit on his own thigh.