Third Chapter - You And I

"-I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight, like us?

Did they ever fight, like us?"

POV Frisk

Today is another one of those days when I'm not wanting to do anything until the right time to meet with the staff.

"-For what reason I agreed to the prom to be held tonight."-I started thinking about what I'm going to or could do for the rest of the day. "-I don't think it would be very useful for me to see how to change my schedules today."-My head began to get sore diant And the amount of thoughts I'm having. 

-What are you doing, Frisk? -Chara question appearing at the top of the ladder and I got up from the couch.

-Nothing, I'm just bored and we just leave for the night. -I responded by taking a book from the shelf that's on my side laughing internally.

-And why are you still trying to do something if you know you can't heal your boredom? -She asked her down the stairs calmly and I revived her indignant eyes.

-Please, I'm not in the mood to take this discussion forward. -I said I was returning to the couch and staring at it sitting with me.

-I know you're trying to stay impartial to the diplomatic issues of monsters with humans, but I think you'd better worry less about that. -She tried to help me, however, my thoughts are seeking a way to reverse this problem that was occurring. 

"-Apparently I will have to create a new plan to avoid a new war between monsters and humans."-Several different ideas crossed my mind and I put my hands through frustrated hair with all that. "-In the meantime, I'll leave it for later."-I thought about turning to face it.

"-You and I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it 'till the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between

You and I

Oh, you and I"

-You are right. I said defeated and leaning on the arm of the couch while I was seeking to remain calm.

-I know, it was only enough that you realized that before you killed yourself with concern. -She replied and I reolled my eyes a little tired. -Would you like something to eat? -She questions me by seeing that I hardly ever talk about anything else.

-Chocolate, if it's not too much to ask. -I said watching the same grumbling when I got up to get the chocolates.

3º Person's POV

"-I think the surprise I prepared for him will help him with his self-esteem."-Chara thought by taking the chocolates in one of the drawers in the closet and looking at a glance at the boyfriend who is waiting for you in the room.

-Do you have any plans for today? -Chara asks staring Friskin the eyes and he denies before putting his hands on her shoulders.

-Unless you have something in mind, I won't do anything. -He commented by pulling it for a sudden kiss and she knocked down the chocolates on account of the fright. In a quick move, Frisk put his girlfriend lying on the couch and started handing out some kisses around his neck.

-F-Frisk, for that, I'm not wanting to lose control now. -Chara was able to ask between sighs and arfaas.

-You're counterpoint with that kind of speech. -The boy comments lightly kissing the companion's lips and rising from the couch.