Preface

ELUSION

noun; the act or a means of getting or keeping away from something undesirable.

Amara is kind-hearted.  Even though she was raised by a so-called monster mother, she knew she should never be like her.  But that belief must remain secret because no matter what happens, she cannot abandon her mother, more so defy her wishes.  She's forced to be bad and be tormented with guilt from the souls she failed to protect.

But one day in the vast forest of Galan, while on her way home from an errand, she met a guy.  He was in a dire situation, bleeding, and couldn't even remember his name.  Although she was always advised to never interact with anyone, she couldn't just leave him behind.  She knew she had to save him not just from his wounds but also from her mother who will try to kill him.

From being a stranger to discovering a strange emotion she only felt towards him.

A discovery of pure love that was not supposed to happen.

She promised to protect him at all cost;

He promised her love.

Until one day, he remembers everything and went away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What you are about to read contains profanities, adult themes, violence, sensitive issues, which may not be suitable for your age.  Read at your own risk.

Thank you and God bless!

All Rights Reserved.
aibiblebee@2022