여기 우리는 / 미궁 : Introduction

CHAPTER ???

Sinb's Point of view

"Sinb....." A girl in a hoodie called my name and my mind start to think if who is that person, i have no clue who she is.

"Who are you?" Three words escape from my mouth and the girl immediately take off her mask, but her face can't be seen because of the darkness of the sky. However, i got annoyed so i remove her hood and was shocked when her face revealed--- It was Yerin's bare face, all of the struggle that she gave to me we're now flashing back inside my brain, this can't be real.

"After all we have been through together....you left me!" I said as the tears stream down to my cheeks, she lift up my chin and cupped my face.

"You either...Sinb yah, you choose Eunsoo than me..."

"Sinb yah....i'm sorry, we're both wrong...." while she's saying that word, the pain inside my heart is enough to don't fogive her, but i can't help it 'cause i still love her, my heart still love her but my brain saying that i don't.

"Hwang Eunbi, i promise to myself that i will always love you, even if i'm not that person" with that sentence my heart suddenly got hurt, her words...voice...and her sincerity.....i can't resist my anger to her, but i can't believe that she's confessing to me, Yerin love me too.

"Just Promise me....Jung Yerin"

______________

CHAPTER ???

"Ok so Yerin would you describe Sinb in three word?" Sowon said and i look at her.

"She. Is. Mine. " Yerin answered and i choked myself while drinking my Tea, i give her a 'you serious?' Look and she laughed.

"Woah...i thought she will going to say 'Savage' but i didn't expect her answer..." Yuju said in amazed.

" 'SinRin' in short bruh!" Jennie added.

_______________

CHAPTER ???

"YAH! KIM YEWON! LET ME WIN ONCE!" I shouted but she just chuckled at it, how rude.

"Yah! Sinb you know what- " I cut her word by saying,

"Yes i know 'What' you think i'm stupid?" I said and she messed her hair cause of annoyance.

__________

CHAPTER ???

"I love you...." i said to my precious dog but someone response behind me.

"I love you too.." i look at that person and it was Yerin.

"Not you! Don't expect that i was saying that to you" i said and she pouted.

__________

CHAPTER ???

Dad: yes son? I mean daughter?😂

Sinb: aish until here you're still bullying me! Such a child abuse...

Dad: 😂 sorry about that, by the way..why did you call me?

Sinb: if it's ok to ask that i will accept your request? Is that ok my dear dad?

Dad: 😮 really? You really change your mind son- i mean daughter..

Sinb: yeah and stop calling me 'Son' i'm not boy

Dad: but you looks like one...😎

Aish Why is my dad so savage? Did i get my savageness to him? I hope not...

Sinb: but i'm a girl but gay....

Dad: oh? My daughter is gay? MY DAUGHTER IS GAY! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

______

Cast:

Yerin

Sinb

Sowon

Eunha

Yuju

Umji

Joy

Seulgi

Wendy

Yeri

Irene

Eunso

Jennie

Lisa

Jisoo

Rose

Solar

Hwasa

Moonbyul

Whee-in