one.

he passed out again, after a few bottles of soju and shots to stop his mind from remembering every single moment with his first love

he passed out again, after a few bottles of soju and shots to stop his mind from remembering every single moment with his first love. you see, it's not an easy thing to forget the love and the pain that you got from your first love — at least it is a hard job for woojin.

when that happened, it's always yena that anyone would call to pick the dead man up from the club, from his friend's house, anywhere where he decided that drinking until he passed out is the best way to stop thinking about her, kim doyeon.

"god, you're so heavy." yena tried to catch her breath after holding woojin and his weight on her shoulder.

she placed him on his bed, taking off his things but his clothes just to make him sleep more comfortable before she sighed her heavy breath.

its been like this ever since he got rejected by doyeon, a year and a half ago, and the fact that she's now married with her previous ex made it worse for woojin to deal his problems.

yena, herself, knew him for a quite long time already, four to five years perhaps as they first met when they were in japan as an international student in their university. they feel connected since they were coming from the same country, not only that, they also shared the same kind of music, jokes, movies — everything but their feeling.

she fell for him deeply and she knew that she is only a best friend for him. she tried to show him about her feelings towards him through the actions she did for him, but park woojin is one insensitive human being or maybe, he just didn't care about what she felt.

until now, she could only watch him in silent with a heavy pain inside of her while her fingers slowly move his long bangs from his eyes before she laid her head on top of the bed, right beside his sleeping body, wishing that he'd stop thinking about kim doyeon, who's already happy with her little family out there and start trying to make himself feel better instead of regretting every moment that he shared with doyeon.

"you're so stupid," she said, quietly.

her brown orbs took a long stare at his sleeping face, learning about his features though she mastered it already, and a sigh left her lips afterward.

"yet, i guess, it ain't love if it doesn't make us feel stupid, right?" she faked a chuckle as she stood up from her place.

yena pulled the blanket over his shoulder to keep him warm. she took her steps to the door after preparing all the medicine that he should take to calm his hangover tomorrow — grumpy and sick woojin, definitely not something she'd like to see when she checks him up.

"good night, woojin."

i'll be waiting for you, like always.

*

as expected, woojin woke up with a heavy hangover. his stomach and his head were screaming for help after the amount of alcohol that he drank last night.