two.

"hyung, still have lots of things to do?"

woojin rolled his chair towards the voice's direction and found daehwi with a cup of his black coffee, probably, to help him stay awake to finish all the works that he got before the deadline.

"yep. still have some videos to work on, also i need to pick yena up after her radio show later. so, here i am." woojin laid his back to the chair as he stretched his arms widely. "you?"

"same," daehwi placed his mug on top of his desk that is located right across of woojin before he crashed himself down on his own chair. "minus picking someone up because i'd be too tired to even think about anyone else. bleh."

woojin snorted lightly at the younger's response, "it wasn't that tiring if that particular someone means a lot to you."

daehwi raised an eyebrow at the older one, a curious expression plastered on his face before he took a sip of his coffee, ready for some relationship stuffs that woojin might be going to spill it out in order to answer his upcoming question.

"then, why can't you just move on to yena noona?"

woojin snickered at the question that daehwi just threw at him, shaking his head as he did while finding the question funny.

"she is my best friend, daehwi."

"well, the internet said, heterosexual woman and man can't be best friends because eventually, there will be some romantic shits coming up between them and it will ruin the whole friendship."

again, woojin couldn't help but shake his head at whatever daehwi was saying. woojin heard that a lot from many people and his answer will always be the same:

"yena knew me too well. why would she fall in love with a man like me?"

this time, it was daehwi's turn to let a snort out.

daehwi knew woojin is stupid and insensitive at times, but he didn't know that woojin would be too blind to notice all the caring actions, the soft stares, or the big smiles that yena always gave to him when they're together. it was obvious for anyone to see that yena is completely in love with her best friend — anyone could see that, except the man himself.

"i don't know if you are trying to deny it or you're just plain dumb." daehwi rolled his eyes at woojin.

"ya! what do you mean by that?"

"be more sensitive, hyung. anyone can get tired from waiting for too long." daehwi shrugged his shoulders before he turned his chair towards his computer again, throwing his last comment before he continued typing his works.