How it began

I just finished playing my final song and walked off stage as all my "colleagues" took a bow. I was the piano player but I never really fitted in with them they were mostly thirty year old virgins and I went on a little bit of a rebellious week when I was younger I got everything pierced and a whole sleeve tattoo because I got a taste of freedom and I loved it.

Anyway, we were touring America but not in the fun way all we did was perform then go home and repeat tomorrow. Two months on the road and I was soooooo bored.

Now on with the action!
I got a call from someone who introduced herself as Ashleigh and told me the boys had a musical question that only a pianist could answer and apparently a man called Baze didn't know the answer so I said " ok what is the question?" She then replied softly "ask them yourself" all I could hear was giggling in the background then it switched to face time and then faces to the giggles appeared. I would be an idiot not to know who these guys were. "I thought you had a question"
"Yea we did we were wondering if you could fly out and help on the album?"
This took me completely by surprise but any excuse not to be caught up in the classical pianist life
"Yea sure when's the flight?" I asked questionably
"Whenever you want,princess" Rook said
"How about as soon as possible?" I said desperately wanting to be out of this boring life ASAP.
"We'll see you in a bit."