A Normal Day

My mom had dropped me off at my school. "I will see you in class honey" she said. "Ok mom" I got out of the car as she went to find somewhere to park. I hurried inside the building has fast as I could. "Yo Sofia where have you been?" Annie asked me in the hallway. "I was with uhm...Ms Madison" I stuttered. "Listen Sof, I already know" she said. "Whatever let's just get to class" Then we walked inside the classroom....

"Hello class my name is Ms Madison and I'm your teacher" She said and we all responded politely. The bell rang and we were dismissed to lunch....

I stayed upstairs in my classroom and heard one of the other teachers call my name. 《That voice is familaiar》I had thought. I looked up and my face lit up, it was my teacher from my elementary school. "MS RAMIEREZ!!!!" I screamed and I leaped up into her arms. "Hey kiddo" She smiled. "How did you get here?" I asked her. "Well I know that I've been your teacher from 1st-5th grade and I didn't wanna leave you very soon since you cried at your graduation most about me, so I asked the principal to give me and extra certificate, so I can stay with you untill 8th grade but I'm gonna have to leave after." She said."It doesn't matter you are here with me" I had exclaimed cherrfully, for the rest of the period I stayed only talking to her. I saw my mom walk into the room and Ms Ramirez winked at her, my mom did back at her and I exited the room. Then the bell rang and my school was dismissed. I met my mom at the front and she drove me home....