A Imaginary Wedding

I woke up that morning and checked my phone. "Great it's Saturday" I said to myself and sighed. "Sof, we both have something really important to tell you" My mom said walking into my room. "What is it?" I asked. "Ramirez, you need to tell her" Mom said. "Oh no, I'm not saying anything, anyway she is your daughter" She growled.

"So what, you are gonna her future Step-Mother" Mom had a shocked look on her face and quickly covered her mouth. "Wait... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???" I asked her with A stern look on my face, my mom showed me the ring on her finger. "Are you guys getting Married?" I asked.

"Uhm, yea we are, and Brittany is moving in with us" She smiled. "Oh ok, Cool" I said. "But we are also moving" She said. "You can't be serious, what about my Friends, what about Annie, if we move, I have to repeat the grade all over again" I said. "Well we already made our decision, pack your bags tonight and we are gonna load the truck towmorrow morning" Mom said. "no--NO, you can't do this" I screamed running away from her and going into the backyard.......

She chased after me as I sat on the bench. "Listen, hun you really need to understand, that I have found my true love, so you either accept it or you can leave and find your own path" My mom said. "No I'm not ready I miss dad" I cried to her. "It's okay, you just have to try and move on from it"  She said.

"No I can't, do you know how many times that I have seen kids celebrating with their Fathers??? And I dont have one.  Now it's bad enough I don't get another dad, but really A SECOND MOTHER??? How do you expect me to just move on from all of this???" I asked her, and I saw the tears running down my mom's face. "I'm really sorry I shouldn't have said that" I told her, holding her hand. "It's okay, I wish that I waited so you didn't react that way" She pulled her hand away. "This is a lot for me to process I need to go" I said, quickly running into my room.....