Nemeko x lonely reader

Y/n POV

>    >   >   >   >  >  >  > > > > 

Dating an assassin has its perks.

1.you're always worrying if they're okay

2. you're always alone

3.  they are rarely affectionate

4. and you often think about leaving them

in case you didn't notice I'm being sarcastic.

what I'm really saying is that Nemeko rarely ever comes home and when he does he's either coming for a change of clothes or to patch himself up.

At the beginning of our relationship, he was all kisses and hugs. he could barely keep his hands to himself. but now, he can't even look at me.

What did I do to make my own boyfriend not even glance at me?

I sniffle before tying my shoes.

I'm going on a run with my best friend Aso and he's waiting.

wiping my last tear I run outside.

"Hey, Aso!"I say in a fake cheerful voice.

His smile drops as soon as he sees my slightly red eyes.

"Were you crying?" he asks cupping my face in his calloused hands.

I avert my eyes.

"I'm fine," I say removing his hands.

But, Aso's overprotective nature towards me kicks in and he storms up to my house stairs.

"is that asshole still leaving you home alone?" he growls banging on the door.

My eyes widen and I rush to stop him.

"Shhh! Aso, he's sleep!!"I exclaimed trying to pull him away from the door.

Aso turns to me with a shocked look.

"why are you standing up for him?! He treats you like you nothing!! And why are you so scared of him anyway?" he exclaims angrily.

I look at the ground.

Would you quiet down Aso! your mouth is going to get you in trouble!

"H-he's my boyfriend I have to stand by his side and it's been a while since he's slept at home so I want him to get all the sleep he needs. Also, he doesn't like us hanging out together...Alone." I explain embarrassed.

"Oh! so now he has a problem with me hang out with my best friend after he took her off to a secluded area on the outskirts of town. where he could literally murder you and no one would hear your screams?!" he shouts angrily.

I jump at his tone then tense when he suddenly grabs me.

"Y/n! Please come with me! I can treat you better than he can! we can live in a nice neighborhood, get ice cream every Sunday, and have a bunch of kids. We can go on date nights and I'll buy a ton of stuffed animals! and-" Aso starts to rant but I cut him off by placing my finger against his lips.

"Aso...I-i can't, "I whisper.

he huffs before grabbing my wrists and forcing his lips on mine.

I struggle to push him off.

this doesn't feel right...

I finally move my lips from his and push him off.

"S-stop!  Aso!"I stutter wiping my mouth.