Taro x clumsy!reader {lemon}

( you guys are adults and married)

{and for an extra twist . . . your T H I C C}

"Y/n?" Taro calls out me from the living room, where he's seated with budo.

"Coming!!!" I respond zipping up my yellow sundress.

It's been so long since we've had a guest since taro's always working.' I think.

Quickly dashing down the stairs, I go to grab the tea off the stove.

before I can even grab the kettle, I trip over my own feet and land face first on the tile floor.

Intense pain shoots through my nose and I cry out.

"Y/n!!" taro yells sprinting into the kitchen, after seeing the entire scene.

slowly lifting my self up, I notice the pool of blood on the floor.

My eyes tear up as my cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

by the time Taro gets to me I'm in tears.

"H-hey Y/n? Are you okay?" budo asks concerned.

Looking down at my now bloodstained dress, I suddenly feel like an idiot for falling.

with these thoughts running through my head, I stand and sprint to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back, budo." I hear taro say as I close the bathroom door.

Looking in the mirror I grab tissues to stop my bleeding nose, soon it does.

'nice going, clumsy.' I think bitterly.

Sighing I pull down the zipper on my dress and start to slide it off.

Knock.knock.

"y/n? are you alright?" taro asks from the other side of the door.

I lean forward to open the door but I trip and fall backward into the tub.

Great.

trying to wiggle the rest of the dress off but it gets stuck on my hips.

Stupid thighs!!

"I'm coming in." taro says turning the doorknob.

"No! wait!" I shriek trying to get up but fail and fall back in.

taro fully opens the door to the sight of his clumsy wife.

he smiles softly before closing the door behind him and helping me up.

I almost fall back again but he grips my thighs to keep me steady, sending shivers up my spine at his firm grip.

chuckling at my now flustered face, he squats down to pull the dress all the way off.

coming face to face with my vagina.

I suddenly become aware of the moisture down there.

my face reddens even more and I start to squirm.

taro tugs at the dress but to no avail, it doesn't come off.

He then looks up at me with a mischievous smirk.

oh no.

"T-taro?" I ask unsure, but he only turns his attention back to my thighs.

but my train of thought is soon lost as he starts peppering kisses on my thighs.