B-But Stephen

Narrator's POV

"Ah..." Tony sighed as he got into bed. He turned to his husband, who was laying next to him. "It's so reliving to have you by my side again." He caressed Stephen's face and smiled. He pulled the covers up and placed them over his body.

Stephen smiled at him.

"I missed you so damn much." Tony leaned closer to Stephen and connected their lips.

He just couldn't get the fact that his family was here through his head. That this was really happening.

Stephen, the love of his life was back. His children were safe. Thanks had been defeated and peace had been restored upon the world.

He nibbled a bit on Stephen's bottom lip, asking for permission to his wizard's oral cavity.

Stephen allowed him in.

They tasted each other, exploring every bit of each other's mouths. God, it bad been too long.

They pulled away, putting their foreheads together.

Stephen took a hold of Tony's face as he quietly panted. "Tony..." He said.

"I'm here." Tony said.

"Sex me." Stephen said.

Tony's eyes suddenly widen. He looked up at Stephen. "Stephen, I-" He was flustered.

Stephen climbed on top of Tony, sitting on top of Tony's legs with his legs on each side of Tony. He removed his shirt and threw it across the room.

Tony's face was colored a deep shade of red as he watched his husband.

"B-But you just got out of the hospital." Tony said.

Stephen took Tony's face in one hand and leaned closer. "I don't care. It's been too long since I've had any sort of body to body interaction." Stephen growled hungrily as he dove into Tony's neck and began to give it kisses and nibbles.

"Stephen, as l-lovely as that sounds...uah~" Tony shuttered as felt one of Stephen's hands run down his torso and brush up the crotch of his pajama pants, creating a delicious friction. "I-I can't allow you t-Ah!" He gasped when he felt Stephen put the same teasing hand into his pajamas, taking a ahold of him.

Stephen looked up at Tony. "What were you saying?"

"I...uh..." Tony swallowed.

Dammit Stephen.

Tony could already feel himself growing a little excited about all of this. He felt Stephen began to slowly pump him.

"I, um..."

It was getting really got in the room.

"Hm?" Stephen leaned closee to him. He began to work his thumb against the tip.

"Jesus..." Tony gasped under his breath.

"Maybe you're right." Stephen said.

"Hm?" Tony looked at him.

"There's too many things to take into consideration. The kids are downstairs, I just got out of the hospital, it's too late." Stephen said, taking his hand out from Tony's pajamas.

Tony groaned a little at the loss of contact.

Stephen pulled away from him, still sitting on Tony's legs as he looked around for his shirt.

"Maybe we can save this for a better day." Stephen said, beginning to get up, but was interrupted when Tony put his hands at Stephen's hips, holding him in place. Stephen turned to him.

"Maybe we could go for a round or two." Tony said.

"But I thought said-"

"Don't do that." Tony said.

Stephen smirked.

"Finish what you started."

"With pleasure."

///0///0

The birds chirped as sunlight broke through Stephen's and Tony's window and shone on their sheet covered bodies.

Tony was holding Stephen close to him.

"Mmm..." He moaned as he shifted a little.

Stephen nuzzled Tony's chest and gave it a gentle kiss. "Good morning." He said.

His voice sounded so sweet in Tony's ears.

"Morning." Tony answered, placing his chin in Stephen's head.

The two staid in each others' arms, soaking the warmth radiating off each of their bodies. Their skin brushed together. It was soft.

"I love you, Tony. I love you so much."

Tony opened his eyes lazily. "Don't say that too often, please."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to get used to it."

"Why?"

"Because when you leave, it'll hurt not hearing it anymore." Tony sighed.

"I won't leave, Tony. I'll never leave you."

A small smile spread across Tony's lips, and he laughed a little, holding Stephen a little closer. "I wish I could believe your words."

Stephen looked up at him, propping himself up on his elbows. "I'll make you believe." He said, leaning closer and kissing Tony's lips.

Tony was still having a hard time accepting that his family was actually here after everything that occurred to him.

He laid awake all night, watching Stephen sleep, hearing him breath trying to make sure he was really here. That it wasn't just a dream or his mind playing games on him.

The mind was a very tricky place, and it had made a fool out of Tony many, many times. He just wanted to make sure this was all real before he opened his heart to the idea and got hurt.

"I'm here Tony." Stephen told Tony, pulling him close. "I'm here." He kissed Tony's head. "I know you've been in so much pain for so long. I know you're tired. I know your heart's tired, but it's okay now. It's all over now." Stephen told him. "No one is going to get hurt. Peter and Oliver are safe. I'm safe." Stephen took a hold of one of Tony's hands.

Tony placed his forehead against one of Stephen's shoulders, sighing. A few tears slipped out of his eyes.

"It's okay, darling." Stephen said. "You can rest now."