Ch3~Rules

Cyrus POV~ I woke up, in a empty bed naked,however a smile appeared on my face remembering last night, how me Tj mated. I can't believe The great Tj is my mate and my alpha.

I stood up from the bed and immediately fell to ground, my whole lower half weak. The cold air hit my naked body as I laid their lifeless. After minutes of trying to get up, I finally manage the task and stood up with out falling. I then walked over to front of the bed to see a note from Tj. It read:

Good morning baby boy, glad to see your awake and that you are able to walk to receive this note. I left my biggest T-shirt, I had for you right here, so you could wear it and look cute. I'm downstairs cooking you some pancakes, come down after you change, your mate/Alpha ~TJ

I  smiled as I finish reading the note to look down and see the white large T shirt. I put it on and waddle downstairs slowly, do to pain.

Once making down the long staircase I turn left into the hallway. I saw a shirtless Tj in joggers, singing and in a happy mood at that. I chuckle making him turn around and smile.

"Here's your plate and you look adorable" he said handing me a plate full of pancakes, sausage, and eggs.

I thanked him and he replied with a smirk.

"What you smirking at? I ask standing where I been the whole time.

"You'll see, now have a seat" he said still smirking.

I slowly waddle to the table to take my seat and eat. Tj started cracking up as I began to walk slowly and weird. I blushed like a red tomato.

Finally when getting to my seat to eat, I ask where was his parents were.

"Our moms went for coffee and to their cycling class And are dads out fishing together." He replied sitting down eating with me.

"Oh cool" I replied

"So about last night"Tj started.

" yea about last night"  I said smiling

"I didn't mean to mark you or mate with you, without your consent, what I'm trying to say here is , I'm sorry about making your stuck with me for the rest of your life. it's like your scent wanted me, they way it a Capture my attention" He said.

Wow I can't believe I hadn't thought about that. I'm mated to him meaning i was bound to him forever. He would know where I am at all times without me telling him. " He could tell if I awake or not, safe or in danger, without being present. And soon when we connect on a deeper level, we will be able to feel each other emotion and be able to send mind message to each other. However the only way out of being imprinted or mark was death. However betas don't have to deal with this because they can't be imprinted on or mark.

"It's ok I know your heart was in the right place, plus you shouldn't really feel bad because you really only did that because I'm your true mate, everybody knows Alphas only mark or imprint their true mate." I said.

"We I'm glad you're my true mate, he said kissing my head."

"Same" I said as I smiled realizing I wasn't thinking of Tj as the most popular,richest kid who was once my crush, but I instead was thinking of Tj as my mate, my alpha and the love of life.