Honor is Important...Right?

The moment I was born as a girl in this world, my fate had ripped me into pieces for others to chose it for me. My childhood till my marriage I was in guidance of my father. My father loved me....but if it would have ever come to his honor, he would have happily killed me with the same hands he picked me up for the first time and silence my voice which called him Baba. But that's alright....honor is more important...right.

The second piece of my life was tied to my husband. I was told, if your husband loves you and takes care of you, for a girl that is enough. But do I love my husband...does that even matter? Maybe in time I may fall in love, if love was even real to begin with...but will he give me the time to understand me, or like a man claim his right on me. Does it even matter if I don't want to give myself to him...or does he have the right to take everything because he owns me now. He has married me and has become my owner. He has the right to love me....or to hurt me... Just because I am a girl...

Then there was my heart who fell in love with my childhood friend. I never thought my own heart would betray me...I knew I never had my own choice, yet I fell in love with a boy who was a sudra....for he is the only one in my world who showed me respect above all else. It terms of status he was below me...but in terms of giving he was above me...he was never mine but fate had ripped a piece of me and tied it to him...Laksh Yadev.

For now here I lie between life and death...finally my fate had shown me some love, for maybe it is time for death to take its final piece, and set me free. But I feel the pull from someone still tied to me.

I leave a piece of my thought with you all...humanity or honor... why must it fall upon the girls to be the honor. For us to sacrifice for our father, our husband and children. But the thing is that's how women are made. We give and we give for those we love...in return all we ask is respect and love...

I am sorry I have been offline, and I don't think I will be back again before the end of this month, but I will try to finish this book up. For now, enjoy the clip. To anyone celebrating Ramadan, Ramadan Mubarak...See you all soon end of this month.

Also here is a vague translation of the song that went with the video clip, it's not 100 percent exact words but like the meaning of is close.

takleef hogi bechain honge
ye raaste hain pathreele
wo zindagi ki kahaani kaisi
ke bin laRe hi jo jee le
There will be pain and There will be sorrow,
The paths we walk are covered in thorns.
However, what's there in the story of life,
which is lived without a fight.

‘gar gham na hon to aarzoo hi kya
aarzoo se hi to himmat bane
if there are no sorrows, there is no room for hope
it is hope that gives us strength.

us dard ki shukr-guzaar hoon main
jis dard mein hum humdard bane
I'm grateful to that pain,
For which it lead me to you

na maut ne kisi ko riha kiya
Yet in my last breath, I know death won't let anyone escape....