Chapter 39

"please? i'll even feed him" harry begged and everyone started to laugh.

"okay okay. if he wants to, he can stay with us" louis said while letting a sigh. Harry smiled.

"really?"

"yes really harry"

"thank you thank you thank you!" Harry kept repeating jumping into Louis' arms.

"you're welcome, babe" louis said kissing the side of harry's head. Harry let go of him after a while.

"come meet the rest of the boys" harry said dragging lucas by his arm. They walked up to everyone.

"hey guys" harry said getting everyone's attention.

"what?" niall asked

"meet my brother lucas"

Niall adverted his attention toward lucas. and then his jaw dropped from how hot Lucas was. Lucas looked at niall and smiled. Niall blushed and looked down at him feet.

"um hey guys" lucas said waving his hand. "i'm lucas and i'm 19" he said smiling. everyone nodded and waved back.

"lucas is going to stay with us guys" harry announced.

"where is he going to sleep? i don't mean to be rude but we don't have any empty room" zayn said.

"um, he can sleep with niall in his room" louis said. And Niall's head snapped so fast toward Louis that it could have broke.

"What!" Niall shouted. Everyone looked ta him confused and he could feel his face getting hot and he knew he was blushing from how embarrassed he was "i mean yeah okay" Niall said trying to fake causality but it was too late because everyone was already looking at him weirdly.

"okay" lucas said while looking at niall and smiling. And yeah, Niall was in so much shit.