4.Just like a family again..

While the boys finish up, they thank me and walked to the living room, trying to repair the floorboards. They failed, and I saw Goku laying on the floor by Goten. Of course, they gave up. I giggled at them and walked to the floorboard. “Goten, sweetie. You can go on to bed. I'll repair it, okay?” I smiled at him as he marched upstairs giggling. “Goodnight, Ms. (Y/N)! Goodnight Dad!” “sooooo, uhhhh” Goku said nervously while looking me. “what's up?” I asked trying to take the broken floor boards out. “here. Let me...” he said holding onto your hands. Then, he pulled with his hands on yours, taking the boards out. “there you go!” he said laughing a little. You didn't say anything. You were just looking at the boards and your hands flustered. “uhhh, (Y/N?” Goku asked. “u-uh, y-y-yeah?Sorryy, I was just z-zoned out..” you said putting new boards in and nailing them back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
“alright.” you yawned. “let's get to bed.” you said. But you realised that you already sent Goku to bed, so you walked to your room with your Doggo and layed down. Suddenly, as you were finally drifting of to sleep, you heard sounds in your bed. “(P/N), be quiet, girl..” then, you looked and saw she was asleep. “what the-” you looked to the other side to see Goku and Goten. “h-hi, Ms. (Y-Y/N)...” Goten said sniffing and wiping his tears. He was... Crying..? “sweetie, what's the matter?” I asked trying to sound awake. “I-I.... I.... Had a nightmare...” he said sniffling. He was about to hug me, then had scared second thoughts. I sighed and giggled then hugged him.” it's okay, nightmares are just jealous of you! Now come on, let's get some ice cream. It comforts me when I'm crying.” we got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and got some ice cream.
-Goten's POV-
I woke up sweating and crying. I was out of breath. I had a nightmare, again. I teared up even more and ran to Ms. (Y/N) 's room and layed down, hoping she wouldn't notice me. Then, I heard her. She thought it was (P/N), so it was a relief. Then, she noticed me and dad, but me sniffling. I told her everything, and we got ice cream. I got Chocolate with chocolate sauce and chocolate chips in it. It was nice. It was... Just like a family again...