A threat

It has been about a week since my date with Blake. After our date he took me home and the week has been pretty normal. Blake obviously hasn't told anyone about our date because he doesn't even acknowledge me. His best friend Gabe is the captain of the foot ball team and he is dating Brittany who is the head of the cheerleading squad (I know, I know, it's cliche but it just made sense😂) and is determined to make my life absolutely miserable. I am pretty sure Brittany dates Gabe because Blake has rejected her to many times. Anyway...Blake isn't on the football team but for some reason is more popular then Gabe. Blake's other best friend Dylan is not on the football team but also, like Gabe, tries to make my life miserable. I don't think Blake knows that they bully me but I don't know if he would stop it if he did know... but then again he is full of surprises.

    "ANA!"
     I was brought out of my thoughts and immediately turn around to see a frantic Jess rushing towards me. She grabbed my arm and yanked me into the girls bathroom. I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, not again. In the bathroom Jess said that she had major news. I internally role my eyes because Jess is sorta like me, she can go un-noticed so she likes to basically ease drop on peoples conversations. I can't complain tho it keeps my life even more interesting then it already is. I kinda expected it to be something stupid,
But what she told me next made my heart momentarily stop.
"I think he knows"
Once she said that my brain went a million miles per second, I immediately started bombarding her with questions.
WHO?! How? Why? What about Ally? What about fighting? What do I do? Do I act innocent? Do I confess?
" 1. Blake and I am not sure about Gabe and Dylan
2. Ya need to chill
3. I am not sure I just have a hunch
4. Everything will be fine just take a couple deep breathes"

By now the bell had rang and we were late to class but right now that was not the problem. I am glad I have Jess to calm me down but I am still super worried that they know. I have seen them at the underground before but I never thought that they would recognize me with my stuff on. Nobody ever suspects the nerd to be involved in dangerous stuff *eye roll* ( they clearly haven't met me) Even if they did they probably wouldn't believe that it was me.
Now would probably be a good time to tell you that I am the undefeated champion of the underground, I am called the Black Panther. I always wear a hood, mask, and baggy clothes so nobody knows I am a girl. The only people who know about me are my trainer Tyler, he is more of  a older brother oh and he also runs all of the fights in the underground, he is 22, my Uncle John who is my God father and he also helps me with money (if I don't get enough with fighting and Ally thinks all the money is from him but I feel bad when I am capable of getting money on my own) since I have custody of Ally ever since my parents were shot walking home one night. It was hard after they passed and Uncle John had custody of me and Ally until I became 18, but as I said he still helps out since he is the only family we have left, (he works in tech and is rich even tho he acts like a child most of the time😂Ally acts more mature then him sometimes) and the final people that know about my fighting are Jess and Chris. I didn't want them to know but I got pretty injured in one of my fights and I needed some help and they were my last resort so I had to tell them, but they know as little as possible and I try an keep them and Ally away from that part of my life. Ally does not know about our family secrets or my fighting and I am have no idea what I would do if she found out. I just want to keep her safe. I started fighting after my parents passed as a way to channel my anger and sadness and help me release some stress. I already knew how to fight and handle weapons but nobody knows why or how except for Uncle John and it will stay that way no matter what I have to do.
But now I have a big threat to one of the biggest secrets in my life, a secret that I have worked hard to cover...... that threat is Blake.
What will happen?

Only time will tell........