🎤20🎤

"Babe, are you ready?" Sally asks. We're about to walk out on stage and I'm freaking out. This is so weird. I'm going to mess up, I know it. People are going to hate me.
Sally kisses me.
"Everything is ok, they're gonna love you" he holds my hand in his and squeezes it before we walk out. The lights are off and there's a curtain, so nobody can see us yet. Todd takes his place on the keyboard, Ashley on the drums, Larry on his guitar, Sally grabs his guitar and we get to our microphones. Todd let's the tech crew know to drop the curtain and we all wait.
The curtain drops and tons of phone flashlight are facing me, along with tons of teenage girls screaming at the top of their lungs.
"How's everyone tonight" Larry says.
Everyone screams in response.
"I'm sorry, what did you say? How is everyone?" Sally repeats.
Even more screaming is heard.
"Before we start, I just want everyone to give a warm welcome to our newest member, y/n l/n!" Sally says
Everyone cheers, I swear I hear a few boos but I try to ignore it.
Sally can see that I'm anxious but Todd has started playing his music part, meaning that we're starting.
Sally starts singing and I'm singing backup for now, the next song is my song.
We finish that song and time comes for my song, I become too anxious and I miss my que.
Sally motions for Todd to turn off the music.
"Ok, you're probably all confused right now, and this probably looks unprofessional, but I have to let this out." Sal is talking into my microphone, less than a foot away from me, and I'm about to cry as ive made a fool of myself at my first ever performance. He let's go of the microphone and turns to me, grabs onto my waist, pulls me closer and kisses me. I'm shocked at first, we said we wouldn't do this yet, but I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back. Everyone is screaming and I can almost feel all the pictures being taken. But this oddly calms me. I'm with my loved one and my friends.
"Ok you too, you're in public" Larry says on the microphone.
Sally pulls away and goes back to his microphone.
"Hah, I'm sorry"
At this point I'm completely flustered, but Todd starts my music anyway.
I sing my song and everyone is screaming, it's great. We decided I could go sit out on the catwalk and sit while I sing, so I did. And I reached my hand down to high five the girls, some of which were crying.
This was so awesome. I can't wait to do this again and again.
---
468 words
Song: a tøp cover of Cancer by MCR
Leave sal an your's ship name in the comments.
-gearboi-