❦ t w e n t y - t h r e e ❦

jeongguk grins as he happily spins in the center of the university's gym. after a tiring day as a new college student, him and all his friends manage to bond in the said place.

"taehyung hyung! come here!" jeongguk waves at taehyung who is now eating a bag of chips with yoongi, a smile erupting his lips when he hears the young male call him.

"gosh, why did we even chose this place? this place really sucks." jimin grumbles as he leans back on the bleachers, leaning to yoongi's chest as a sigh escaped his lips.

"come on, look at the bright side jimin. you might learn how to play a certain sport if we go here." hoseok laughs as he grabs a chip on jin's hands.

when taehyung finally stood up from his seat, he ran from where the young male was standing. when he catches a glimpse of the boy grabbing a ball near his place, his lips curves into a huge smile.

"do you want me to show you some simple tricks on basketball?" jeongguk asks eagerly, his bunny-like teeth appearing on the older's sight.

taehyung huffs as he lets the younger do his magic. the boy did a few spins and some stunts before shooting the ball to the hoop.

"aigoo jeonggukie, that's not basketball. let me show you some of my most amazing tricks." taehyung's cocky grin appeared as he held a ball on his hands, positioning himself first.

when he shoots the ball, the ball only landed a few feet lower to the hoop. that made the older scoff.

"really hyung? most amazing tricks? " jeongguk teases as he looks at the ball that taehyung threw which is now on the floor, rolling by itself.

the older huffs as his eyebrows curled, he grabs the ball once again.

he doesn't want jeongguk teasing him about his lack of knowledge in basketball.

"my mind was only preoccupied. let me do it one more time." the older convinces the younger as he made some stunts first before shooting the ball.

unfortunately, a random boy was walking near to where the hoop was. the ball didn't landed in the hoop but rather, to the boy's face who was innocently walking.

"oh my god hyung!" jeongguk stifle his laughs as they both helped the poor male who is now sitting, holding his nose in pain.

the other boys in the bleachers saw the scene and that just made them crack up.

"keep it up taehyung!" yoongi yells to the other side of the gym.

"are you okay? i'm really sorry!" taehyung scrunches his face in guilt when he saw blood falling on the male's nose.

before jeongguk could open his mouth, taehyung helps the male, helping him go to where the clinic was.

"i'll be back ggukie, i'll just be helping him go to the clinic." the older assures jeongguk, which only earned a nod to him.

when both males were out of sight, the guys in the bleachers cracked up once again. namjoon stomping on the bleachers as his face was already red from too much laughing, jin choking from laughing with stuffed chips inside his mouth, hoseok hitting yoongi continuosly as he laugh, jimin normally laughing as his head was leaning on yoongi's chest and yoongi's gum appeared as he laughs.

"that's so rude hyungs. the boy's nose was dripping in blood." jeongguk says, walking up to them and sitting beside yoongi, grabbing a few chips in yoongi's hands.

yoongi shakes his head as he continued laughing.

"that looks funny. don't worry gguk, we're not making fun of the boy, we still have a good heart." yoongi said, tapping the young male's shoulder.

"but you're literally making fun of him!" the younger pouts as he looks back to where the balls were laying on the floor.

"i should've taken a video earlier, taehyung looks so funny!" hoseok laughs, shaking his head from too much amusement he's feeling.

jeongguk pouts once again. he knows it was really funny especially taehyung threw the ball right to the boy's face, but he feels guilty for the boy who had a nosebleed.

before the young male could get drowned by his own thoughts, the same familiar, low voice erupting the corners of the gym which made jeongguk's heart flutter.

"gosh! i feel so freaking guilty. i blame you ggukie." taehyung shows up as he sat next to the younger who is now snatching few chips from jin's bag of chips, earning a glare from the oldest.

jeongguk rolls his eyes. clearly it wasn't his fault for wanting to show off.

"don't blame me hyung. you were literally telling me earlier how to handle the ball when you you self couldn't throw one perfectly." the younger stuck a tongue out to the brown-haired male beside him as he chews chips inside his mouth.

and it ended up for taehyung, jeongguk, jimin and hoseok to play around in the center of the gym, playing around with some balls lying on the gym floor.

"hoseok hyung! let me just throw one ball!" the younger complains as he tried getting the ball from the raven-haired male who is now smirking so widely.

before more intimate moments came, taehyung sense something will happen so he immediately pulled the young male beside him, stealing the ball from the older's hands like flash.

hoseok immediately pouts as he went back to where jimin was shooting from the hoops, ignoring the two younger males.

"i realized," jeongguk tilts his head as he grabs the ball from older's hands.

"one thing you're good at is stealing balls." jeongguk murmurs, which made the brown-haired male in front of him crack up.

"i have no idea if you meant it in a very different way or it was said literally. but, i'm way better when i steal you away from our hyungs, ggukie." the older playfully winks as he goes to where hoseok and jimin was.

that statement just made jeongguk's cheeks become a shade of pink. he knows that the male just meant to tease him, but for him, it meant in a very different way.

he was in a complete daze but thankfully, jimin nudged him on his arm, asking him if the younger wants to play a bit of basketball with the others.