t w e n t y - f o u r

jeongguk giggles once again as he tried to stop taehyung from tickling him on his sides, his usual bunny teeth appearing in sight.

"hyung! we're supposed to sleep now! stop bothering me and sleep on your bed, i don't want to fail on our test." jeongguk mumbles softly as he plays with the older's cheeks, enjoying how squishy it was.

an adorable chuckle escaped the older male's lips as he plays with the younger's black locks, enjoying how soft it was to his fingers.

"i know that, that's why i'm here to bother you. you're my stress reliever ggukie." taehyung coos as his lips formed into his usual boxy smile.

jeongguk smiles, thinking how he could manage to capture this adorable guy's heart in front of him. he was definitely thankful.

"so i'm just your stress reliever and nothing else? how rude of you, hyung." jeongguk pouts as he coldly pushes the older away from him, shifting on the other side of his bed, ignoring the light chuckles of taehyung.

that just made taehyung to coo uncontrollably. he never thought that the boy could also be a softie and a cutie, which he will definitely love more in the future.

"okay okay, i'm sorry ggukie-ah. of course you're something more to me than a stress reliever, so face me already, hm?" the older pleads in his most softest voice possible so that the younger would accept his wish.

jeongguk huffs slightly, finally shifting once again on his bed to see taehyung looking at the young male with so much love.

"sleep now hyung." the young male mumbles once again as his eyes slowly fluttered shut.

"no, i don't want to." taehyung murmurs, his lips forming into a semi-pout as he snakes his arms around the young male's tiny waist.

jeongguk whines, his eyebrows curling in the most adorable way for the older male in front of him.

"you're just nervous that you're only gonna get one point on our test, hyung." jeongguk giggles softly which earned a glare from the brown-haired male in front of him.

jeongguk yawns once again as he stared blankly at the test paper laying on top of his desk which has empty writings.

yesterday night ended up being a cuddle and pillow fight with both males, causing for them to sleep at three-thirty in the evening. that made jeongguk's mind worsen.

"i'm killing him later." the young male mumbled to himself, gritting his teeth slightly as he started answering the empty test paper.

FIRST LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara