Chapter1.

Mo|Monica.

" Hello ? " I answered my phone half asleep.

" Where the hell are you ?! " I heard my roommate/bestfriend Skylar yell into my ear causing me to smack my lips.

" home , where are you ? " I asked as I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

" Outside , get the hell up and get dressed i'm starving ! " she yelled once again causing me to roll my eyes before getting up.

" Alright here I come " I mumbled before hanging up throwing my phone on my bed and heading to my closet to find something to wear.

15 minutes later ..

" hm take my picture " I handed Skylar my phone and posed

" Alright blueeee push throughhhhh " she dragged as I got into the car

" You knowwww , where we going though ? " I asked while putting on some lip gloss in the mirror.

" To the mall , I wanna get some shoes and we can eat there " She said while plugging her phone to the aux cord.

I KEPT ON BEGGING YOU TO STAYYYY

we both yelled out singing along with youngboy

" Ou bitch I forgot to tell youuuuu ! " Skylar yelled out as she pulled into a parking spot and turned the radio down.

" What happened now ? " I asked ready to receive the tea.

" Okay so you know Joe right ? " She asked as we got out the car.

" Joe ? Joe who ? " I asked as we walked into the entrance of the mall.

" Joe Joe ! Joe with the beard "

I scrunched my face up at her before it came to me.

" Ohhhh yeah what about him ? " I asked as we walked into footlocker.

" He got Aysha pregnant bitch ! "

" Aysha ? hoe Aysha ? I thought he was Sevyn's man ? " I asked as I looked around

" Bitch that's the fuckin point ! " She yelled slapping my shoulder causing me to smack my lips.

" My bad " She said after I glared at her.

" Damn does she know ? " I asked sitting down to try on a shoe.

" Shit I don't know , take my picture right quick "

I stood up and took her picture before handing her phone back to her.

" It's some niggas coming " She said as she looked at her phone.

" Over here ? " I asked her.

" No , they just walked in the store. All of them fine as hell tho. "