4

18+

————NOTE—————————----------------

to see smut: see page 3.
to see BDSM smut: see page 4.
to see the next chapter, excluding smut: see page 5.                                                                                              to continue onto the book, after your choices: see page 6.

————————————————————————

- thorins pov

it's been almost 4 hours now. the hobbit is still in his room, sulking, and we've been drinking halfling ale, telling tales, and singing songs.
it's time for him to sign the contract. we need precious rest. i set down my drink and stand up. "bofur." he stands. "at your service!" "find the contract and bring it here. i'll be right back." "yessir!" i tread in the direction of that baggins' dressroom. the door was slightly ajar, whilst his small, fragile body laid limp, in his seemingly warm and very comfortable bunk. "oh, how the night has made me tired." i said to myself, pinching the bridge of my sharp nose. i step into the room, closing the door behind me, and walking over to be where i am now, standing over his bed. i admit, he is a pretty petal, but i have my royal duties. he is only but a stranger.
"now, come, wake up master baggins, you have a contract to sign." i rub his side, feeling the subtle dip in is waist. he shivered under my touch, he must be close to the end of his slumber by now. "hobbit-" i sigh.
merlin, this night has been long...
and well spent, of course. i think i've deserved to doze off for quite a short while i suppose?
i rub the omegas side again. how fertile are omegas?
          male omegas? or, the fertility of a male, hobbit omega? how sensitive are they..?
      ....and their weak spots.....?

that halfling continues to quiver and squirm under my touch. "is that so?" i slur, making another round of inching my hand up and down his clothed side. he's releasing pheromones. i thought he has suppressors? i must awaken him, before that reaches the companies noses. "hobbit." i now shake the omega. "wake up." i harshly whisper. my hand rests in the dip in his torso as he releases more into the air. "halfling, you must wake up now." his scent is so fresh, and sweet. it's starting to become a pressure on my throat. as if someone's slowly wrapping a noose under my chin.   
...he's getting warmer.

"can you even hear me? wake up..!" i raise my voice a bit, trying to keep this all unseen from the other dwarves. especially that wizard.

i run my other hand onto his hip bone, and continue to rub/shake his waist. as he seeps our heavier pheromones, the warmer he gets.

"merlin-" i finally take note that it's been unusually quiet outside of master baggins' room. "shit..!-" i sputter, beads of sweat slowly form onto my skin. i let out some of the overwhelming lap of alpha pheromones, as they were getting the best of me. could this small, pitiful halfling put me back into my rut?

i sigh and massage his waist unknowingly with my fingers. i sew my eyes shut, rubbing my eyes with my free hand. i feel his quiver basically jump from his body, and waves of pleasure reek from his sweet sweat glands. 'sweet fucking merlin..' "bilbo."i growl, gripping his hip and thrusting my arm forwards, making him jump so fiercely that his duvet ran down to his knees.  he let out a sharp whine, and has now been staring at the positioning of my hands. "thah-th-thorin, why i-is you-your hand on—" he stutters, finally taking in a conscious sniff at my scent. his face gleams scarlet and he is staring gems into me. i shift uncomfortably, he's oblivious to the density of his pheromones.
   my cheeks burn slightly, the intensity of the scene was marvelously thrilling, and terrifying.
what's should i do? should i open the door to breathe omega-less air, but subdue my followers within my own rut chasing curse of ecstasy?