9. Turbulence

Here's chapter nine for you guys! :D As promised I updated on the weekend. I had a bit of a writer's block whilst writing the chapter so i don't know if its really good or not, but let me know your opinion on it :)

So anyways, A TREMENDOUS thank you to all those who commented with their jokes and other nice comments! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I must say the jokes were hilarious, but that might be because I find everything hilarious xD unfortunately I could only choose one, and after much thought and opinions from my brother lol, the dedication goes to @rascal61 for the aboriginal joke which I shall post up at the end of the chapter for whoever wants to read it. 

and also here's a shoutout to @WizzyPop and @Littlemissy_65. They had awesome comments which made me smile so thank you for that :)

***READ THE AUTHORS NOTE THE END FOR THE RANDOM FACT GAME***

Chapter Nine

Turbulence

“Becky! Hurry up already!” I yelled to my best friend. It was early morning, and I needed to get to airport, where I’m meeting Christian. Today, we’re flying to Italy and to be honest, I’m trying real hard not to start shaking; I’m that nervous. I packed one big suitcase and one handbag; well actually Becky packed for me because I was working late and had no time. We are supposed to stay at the hotel for two nights and three days, but I told Becky pack extra for me just in case, better to be safe than sorry.

   “Okay, let’s go.” Becky finally came out of the washroom. She was driving me and I was truly grateful for that.

   I threw her the car keys, as we exited my apartment. Becky had a yellow Volkswagon Beetle convertible. It was a cute car and had so many memories attached to it.

   The drive to the airport was an hour. Unfortunately we were stuck in traffic.

   “Move it red honda!” Becky stuck her head out of the window, yelling at the car in front of us.

   I quickly pulled her back in, just as people started honking from behind us. “Calm down Beck, sheesh.” I shook my head at her.

   My best friend has a bad habit of yelling and cussing every time she drives, which is one of the reasons I prefer to drive if we go somewhere.

   Two hours later, we reached the airport. I checked the time. “Oh crap, Beck, there’s only half an hour till the flight! We still have to check in!” I started to hyperventilate.

   Instead of trying to calm me down, Becky joined me and we both hyperventilated together. After five minutes of getting strange and concerned looks from people, I managed to compose myself.

   “Okay, it’ll be fine. Let me just give Christian a call.” I dug out my phone from my purse and called his number.

   Voicemail, typical.

   I then proceeded to call Lindy.