11. Puking Rainbows

A/N: Hey everyone. I know this is a later update, but before you guys go all rabid monkey on my butt, listen to my valid excuses. I was actually extremely super duper busy with school. I had this huge history project which I regret leaving till the last minute LOL, and along with that I had stupid french stuff and then assignments from Tech class. Overall these past two weeks have been so god damn hectic that I had no time to write. At All. But good news is that IM BAAACK! AND GUESS WHAT! I'm just going to tell you, so I am starting a new story  OMG YAYYY! It's going to be put up soon enough, and I'm so excited because the idea I have for that is just awesome. And you wanna know how I got the idea? Well even if you don't I'm still going to tell you!

So one day I'm just at No Frills (grocery store- for my fans around the world) and then there's this guy who was really cute by the way, and he was holding these flowers and THEN I THOUGHT OF MY STORY IDEA! So weird right? Like how does a cute guy holding flowers help me come up with an idea for a story, well even I don't know how, but I think my brain was being super smart that day.

AAAAANYYYYWAYS! <--that was a long anyways. Sorry for my hugenormous rant/authors note, now PRESENTING CHAPTER ELEVEN! What rhymes with eleven? Seven! (that was random but I felt like I needed to add that)

colourfulsprinkles xx

Chapter Eleven

Puking Rainbows

My eyes widened in surprise. “What kind of sick joke are you playing at Christian?” I burst out laughing.

   Christian scowled before getting off me. “It’s Mr. Reyes to you. And if you want to keep your job, you’ll listen to what I have to say. My dad wants to arrange my marriage to an old friend’s daughter, but that’s because he thinks I don’t have a girlfriend. In front of my father, you will act as my girlfriend and as soon as he leaves, we go back to having a professional relationship. Am I making myself clear?”

   I swallowed dryly. He looked serious. “Yes.” I answered, and then he went to grab his clothes from the closet and change in the washroom. As soon as I heard the door shut, I sighed. Another problem, I should just quit and get a better job.

   I chuckled at that thought, yeah Valerie, good luck trying to find a better paying job.

   “Get showered, we have dinner with my father in two hours, my other business partners will be there too.” Christian came out of the washroom wearing an unbuttoned dress shirt and jeans.

   I groaned and then dragged myself out of the bed, all while Christian was giving me the dirtiest look he could muster. Opening my suitcase, I decided on wearing my black skinny jeans and a blue shirt.

   “Wait, don’t wear that.” Christian said, walking over to my suitcase.

   I raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

   He took out my dark gray shirt. “Wear this.”

   I took it from his hand and repeated my question. “Again, why?”