Vans warped tour

So as soon as Keirsten and I got there we ran to the Kia soul tent to get a poster to meet omandm. We saw Keirsten's friend from school and stood with her. after we got our poster (insuring a m&g) we watched Crown The Empire play a few songs then went to the Stay Sick tent to get tickets to meet Fronz. So we bought shirts and walked around. We were drinking monsters when CTE was walking by, so we ran and followed them to their merch table (Keirsten hugged a shirtless Dave). we got in line and made some awesome guy friends, then got our picture with them (it was amazing). Then I hugged a sweaty Andy and I died. We walked some more then went to Attila, they were insane! Fronz winked at Keirsten (bc purple hair) and Chris Linck blew 2 kisses at me when I put my hands up in a heart (I got a 2 second video of the 2nd one). Keirsten broke her pinky toe when a guy stepped on it. After their amazing set, we walked some more, listened to a few bands, then at 3 we went to get in line for omandm.

We made friends with some awesome chicks! We were high fiving people who were willing. When we got closer Keirsten started crying and I was too shocked to cry, but I was shaking very bad. My nerves were horrible, I felt like I was going to throw up. I've been waiting two years to meet these wonderful men. When we got up there, I went first and Austin was first. I gave him my poster an he smiled so big at me, then I said "I can't believe this is happening." Then I gave him my letter for all of them, before I went to Aaron I asked "can I hug you?" and he smiled and said "of course!" (He gives amazing hugs). Then Aaron, I gave him a blue stuffed penguin and he smiled so big and said "thanks!" Alan looked at me and asked "do you know what sound a penguin makes?" and I said "not a clue." and he said "yeah me neither." I asked Aaron for a hug too and he gave me one. (Also amazing). Next was Alan, I gave him pop rocks but he said he didn't like them so I was like "oh sorry, give them to Tino!" and he slid them over to Tino. I asked for a hug but he said his back hurt so he gave me 2 give fives instead. After him was Tino, and I told him I loved him and he smiled and signed my poster, giving me two high fives. Last but not least was Phil, He smiled his amazing smile and gave me 2 high fives also. Still in pure shock we walked around to the monster Stage and I called my mom and started crying when I told her I met them. Like, full on crying. At 5 we met Fronz, he's super super nice! And I hugged him and was in paradise. We ran to see Issues play 3 more songs, then went to Main Stage and watch Bowling For Soup's last couple songs, omandm was next so we stayed. As everyone was leaving, Keirsten shoved forward and then we found our friends from earlier! So we stayed as a group, took pictures, wrote dicks on each other until they came out. When they did, I swear I was looking at Jesus himself. To say the least, it was insane, two girls left the pit crying. We were 3 back from the front on Alan's side (got some good pictures). There was way too many damn crowd surfers, they ruined my videos (oh well). After their set Keirsten found a rubber hammer that a guy threw and we sat by omandm merch in cause they came over.

While sitting there, Chris Linck walked past, we ran after him yelling "Chris!" when he turned around I asked "can I get a picture with you?" Keirsten added "real quick." then I said "please you blew me kisses on stage." Then he said "all right real quick." So we got pictures with him and I was DYING! (I love Linck so much). we went to refill our water, met some other girls and talked to them, then walked by the tents as they were closing. I saw Carlos at Attila's tent folding tables, I was too nervous to ask for pictures so Keirsten did, so we got pictures with him. We went over by CNCC, I recorded one song by CNCC, then we went and found my mom. Her boyfriend bought me 2 omandm shirts, and one for Keirsten (Keirsten go the same on earlier), so my mom and her switched the sizes. (I have an Of Mice and Momma now B).

We were walking to our car, that was behind the busses. my mom was telling me about seeing Austin as they walked pasted and he said hi (I fangirled for my mom). That was before they played. So we start walking and we passed Ronnie Radke, as he was going to stage. (I don't like him really but I took a picture for my friends). So we start walking, I look to my left, I see a tattoo. I know this tattoo anywhere. I make a double take and yell "that's Alan's cat tattoo!" (He was shirtless). My moms boyfriend takes our shirts back to get signed, and I start crying a little. He comes back to find a sharpie and a guy in a truck gives us a sharpie to us. We follow him back this time and I honestly died. it was Alan, Tino, Justin, Phil and a few other guys. They signed our shirts and I asked Tino if he would take a picture with me, he said sure. So I got a picture with him, hugged him, then Keirsten. Keirsten looks at Alan and waves her hands to get his attention and said "would you want to get a picture?" and he's like "yeah!" So he took her rubber hammer and bounced it off her head, she hugged him, then I got my picture and he did it again and, then I hugged him. I wanted a picture with Phil but he looked so worn out so we said thank you and our goodbyes. When we were out of earshot Keirsten started crying and I was smiling like I was crazy. (Still in shock). We stopped to talk to Ice Nine Kills security guy and he gave me a free CD! This was my first warped tour, and it was phenomenal. Seriously, we met a lot of people for our first year. We plan to go back next year, today was seriously the best day of my ENTIRE LIFE!

Sorry I had to get it all out. on my personal and band instagram, my pictures are up if you would like to see, ill also follow you back if you decide to follow.

Personal: ofmiceandholly

Band: austinsnosering