7 minutes in Heaven

Jinwoo P. O. V.

"Yah, Mino-ah. Come here for a sec. " I said and he ran towards me and Seungyoon.

Seungyoon and I tried to bake something because we have free time. PD nim sat up cctv's in case we might burn the place.

"Ne, jagiya? " Mino laughed seeing me flustered. Seungyoon bobbed his head up while decorating the cupcakes.

"Mwo.....???? " He looked at us with wide eyes. Mino and I stared at each other and laughed.

Seunghoon came in the kitchen confused. "Eh? What's happening here? Why are you two laughing? " He sat beside Seungyoon and continued to decorate the cupcakes together.

"Nothing hyung~" Mino chirpped. "Here!" I shoved a cookie inside his mouth to keep it shut.

Seungyoon and Seunghoon started laughing when Mino was choking.

"Hahahahha, Mino-ah pabo-yah" Seunghoon joked giving him a glass of water.

"Why'd you do that, hyeong? Is it because I called you jagiya? " Mino went closer to me. I tried hiding my squeal a little bit.

I sighed "Aniya... That's why I called you hear. I want you to taste the cookie I baked. How was it? "

"It tastes amazing," I heard a girl say. I turned around and saw our PD.

I was shocked and we quickly bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. PD-nim.." We stood up and she got wide-eyed.

"No no. It's okay you guys, lol. You're older by the way. You dont need to bow. " She smiled kindly and sat beside me.

"So... What shall we call you PDnim...?" Seunghoon asked carefully.

"I dont know, what do you think you should call me? " she replied wriggling her brows.

"I'm joking, hyeongs. Just call me Daeji-ah or Ji. I dont really care." She said and leaned back to the chair.

Authors P. O. V.

After they were done cleaning up the kitchen Winner decided to go to the living room and play something.

"We could play 7minutes in heaven! Yeahhh~~" Daeji suggested. After she came, the bacame really close. They got to know more of her.

Since no one disagreed Daeji went to get a bottle. "What are you doing Daeji? " Seungyoon asked for all of them.

Daeji facepalmed "Do you not know how to play this?" They all shook their heads for a 'no'

She sighed and explained what you gotta do. "First we play truth or dare. If you cant do/answer your question, you gotta spin the bottle and whoever lands on the bottle is gonna be your partener. "

"Partner to what??? " Seunghoon asked excitedly. "You and your partner will go to a closet for 7 minutes straight"

"And..? What are you gonna do? When your in the closet. " Daeji had enough of it she sighed.

"Aigoo... Just do whatever the heck you want. We cant see you. So Yeah... Game????? "

"GAMEEE!! "

/After literally 50 minutes/

"Aigoo.... Jinwoo hyeong. Come on this is the last round. Just get this over with. Like, it's just Mino..." Seunghoon whinned. They have spent the whole 50 minutes playing the game.

"Come on jagiya~ It's our turn" Mino handed Jinwoo a hand and helped him to go to the closet.

"Fine, then. " He got up and they went to the closet. From behind Daeji and Seunghoon made a bet.