Part 2- It started with milk

Mino's P.o.v.

I opened my eyes the sunshine waking me up. I cuddled more in - what I assume as my pillow, but, as I hugged it tighter, it squirmed a little. It felt like a person, now that I remember JINWOO AND I SLEPT TOGETHER.

I panicked and accidentally pushed him roughly making him fall with a loud thud. "Owwhh~" I hear the cutest little whine from him. I looked at him on the floor. He looked super cute in that oversized shirt.

"W- why did you do that?" He said, and rolled into a ball. I clearly see hurt in his eyes. I gasped, "Oh! Are you okay Jinwoo? Sorry, I was startled..." I scratched my nape and helped him up. I lend out my hand for him to grab it so I can pull it.

He looked at it for a second and shook his head and stood up without my help. I widen my eyes but he couldn't see it cuz he already turned around out of the room into the kitchen. It hurt me a little knowing he got hurt because of me. He was the cutest little angel...

I decided that I wanna make it up to him and make sure he forgave me. I went inside the bathroom and looked at my reflection, I then refreshed myself and washed my face. After that I went to the kitchen seeing Jinwoo eating toasted bread.

I went to him and backhugged him. "Jinwoo~ I'm sorry... I forgot I was cuddling with an angel last night~ Please forgive me Baby~" I said and rubbed my face into his nape.

(Omg, srsly I'm cringing you cant even see it. ^¢^)

He turned around and faced me, blushing. He seriously look so fragile like he could break if I touch him hard enough. "No its okay Mino... But," He paused for a second and tapped my nose "don't throw your angel that hard, it hurts you know?" He continued making me smile.

He's still sassy after all. "Here." He stuffed my mouth with toast knowing I want some. He tried to escape but I secured him until I was finished. I threw Jinwoo gently onto my shoulder so it was easier for me, but frankly not for him.

"Hey, put me down. Right now!" He whinned and tried smacking my back. I didn't even felt a thing, knowing he's weaker than my well built back.

I grab a glass of water and chug it all at once. We went- more like I carried Jinwoo to the living room and sat him down on the couch. "Careful. You could hurt your angel!" He said smugly and I playfully rolled my eyes at his cuteness and sassy- ness (is that even a word? Idk just roll with it lol).

I went to my bed after turning on the tv for the angel- He really took advantage of the 'angel thing' but I ain't complaining, he is an angel, a sassy one that is. I noticed on my bedsude table a letter. I opened it and found a letter from Hana.

It read; Yo, whattab Mino ah! So... I cant be at the dorm for a month cuz I am visiting my family. I wrote this cuz I feel like it lol. But srsly, I just felt Jinwoo playing with you and not telling you where I was. And dude, I literally forgot I had a cellphone lmao. Anyways, you better not wreck/burn/mess the place when I come back. Oh and  ,':) Its okay if you make out with Jinwoo... don't be surprised, didn't you forget? I'm an aura reader duh. But anyways don't go rough on him. he's the purest human being I met so far. And .... udk what else to say. Oh! Call me i forgot I didn't give you my number for the 4 years of living together lol.

Here, 109 XXX XXX. From yo girl Hana *wink wink*

I thought for a second and stayed there quiet. I re-read the letter and thought 'Yeah, this is probably Hana.' I heard Jinwoo calling me from the living room.

I input the number onto my phone and went to him. He smiled seeing me and I returned it. He was sitting on the floor so I spooned him and forced him to sit on my lap. I kissed his cheek making him giggle.

"So... Baby, I think your hiding something from me~" I said leaning and hugging him closer. He thinked for a second "I am.....?" He said and did a thinking pose. "Oh yeah! Uh- Hana noona is visiting her family for a month" He continued. I smilled and pecked his kissable pink lips.

He giggled and moved so that he was facing me. "Wanna call noona??" I asked him and he nodded. I started the call waiting for Hana to answer.

Jinwoo was about to move to the side of me when I hugged him towards me. "No, you're not going anywhere." I said, he nodded unsurely. "What if Nonna sees???" He asked, I kissed him and was about to tell him Noona already knows when 'Oh my god!!!! You two are dating already? Wow... I'm not surprised.' We saw Hana Noona on the screen with an unamused face.

Jinwoo hid into my chest making me feel warm inside. Hana rolled her eyes on screen 'Oh come on Jinwoo ah. I knew you two were dating behind my back. No need to hude it lol. you're so cute~' She said wriggling her brows. I playfully glared at her. "Hey, back off Noona, he's mine." I said in a manly voice.

She and I laughed while Jinwoo was hidding his face from embarrassment.

A few minutes more like 45 minutes, I hung up the call and noticed Jinwoo sleeping on my shoulder. I took a photo of him. It suddenly flashed.

I widen my eyes and thought 'Please don't wake up, pease don't please don't ......' I keep chanting in my head praying he wouldn't, and to my wishes he didn't. I sighed in relief

"I saw that Mino. You better delete thag photo or you're dead meat." I heard Jinwoo said in a not so scary voice.

My jaw dropped, "You woke up....? For how long?" I asked and glanced at him still having closed eyes.

"Hmmm.... right right after the call ended...? You got noisy for a second making me wake up." Jinwoo said, snuggling a little bit more.

Mino sighed, "Whatever will I do with you Angel....?" Jinwoo having clear hearing "Well, probably cuddle? I doubt you'll throw me in the dump, that's impossible." He responded now clinging to Mino.

Mino smiled, "Keep quiet, dear. Just sleep will you? I'm tired." Mino said and layed on the couch making Jinwoo lay on top of Mino.

"Let's sleep." Mino said closing his eyes. "Let's sleep~!" Jinwoo copied and they drifted to sleep.

∞∞∞

Hey! It's finally WINNERs COMEBACK omg! The song's a bop! Great quality! Awesome visuals. Great harmony. Meaningful lyrics. 5tr34m Ah Yeah munchkins!💞💕

I hope you liked this chapter. Oh, and turns out this 'series' I'm making is a flop and so I'll just end it here. Sorry.

I must ask. What Are your favorite ships? I wanna know your opinions.

Don't worry, I practically stan all the kpop groups, and I will most likey want to write some stories about it. But I'm not sure what ship so, Munchkins I need help.

Please check out the MV! Omg I feel WINNER so bad. I didn't even go through break up but I feel for them happy after.