B o n u s C h a p t e r :○Escape¿○

Prisoner!Joker x Cop!Forward
[L e m o n]
Requested by: Siniora-Chan
I don't know...what is this...
This is kind of my first- sinful story...
I'm sorry that it's not good,I'm not good at writing lemon/smut stories.
This story contains things that might trigger you,for example:
•Rape
Yaoi(Boy x Boy)
•Grammatical errors
•Spelling errros
•Awkward sentences
Aside from that,I thank you for reading this.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Shut up,would you?"
"Not until you agree!"
Joker laughed,continuously hitting the iron bars with his prosphetic leg.

W

ell,William was quite annoyed with this,since it had been going on for the whole day.

Joker had a plan to escape,but required help of a police officer.

That's where things had connected,William hates his job and wants to retire but is forced to by his close friends and family;Joker wishes to escape this eerie prison and continue his illegal actions.

"Ugh,fine." The police shook his head,looking around for any presence available.

"I'll come later on tonight once I get everyone drunk."
.
.
.
.
.
He silently sprinted down the hallways,trying not to awake any prisoners around.

"Welcome back."Hearing this familiar voice, he turned around,forgetting he passed his destination.

"Keep quiet." William whispered as he unlocked the cell door.

"Here,wear these while you give me your uniform." The shorter male handed a him neatly folded uniform.

Looking away from each other,Joker couldn't help but peek behind,as he was met with William's shirtless body.

He quickly spun around,pink dusting his cheeks,he simply chuckled to himself mentally,thinking what would occur later.
.
.
.
.
.
He once again started to sprint down the hallways,getting chased by police officers as the sound of alarms echoed loudly throughout the hallways.

Footsteps were getting closer in every direction,and soon,he was surrounded.

"Place the gun down or I will shoot!" An officer whom he assumed is the commander,pointed a gun at him.

As he was just about to give up,he was pulled up into the vents.

"Who-what?" He was left in a confused state,but snapped out when someone covered his mouth.

He opened his eyes,only to find himself cramped into a large crate with Joker.

Just as he let out a breath to speak,he heard loud marching pass by,which faded into the distance after sometime.

"Hey,you can let go now." His voice was muffled by the hand covering his mouth.

Joker put down his hand,but kept his position of sitting.

"Oi,did you hear me?" He said somewhat in a normal volume,and was replied by a laugh from Joker.

He leaned closer to the shorter male,

"No need to be serious,we can have fun before escaping~"

He said with a seducive tone,earning a blush from the cop's cheeks.

"Stop it,we're on a mission to escape,not play around."

He desperately tried to push away,but only to find himself being pinned by Joker.

He used his sharp teeth to bite down onto his neck,and trailed down to his shoulder.
William bit his lip,restraining moans that could possibly arouse the male on top of him more.

He tried to escape,but unintentionally grinded agaist his member.

Joker groaned,as he stopped his actions and unzipped pants to free his hard member.

He pushed William's head down,leaving his mouth just centimetres away from his excited member.

"You know what to do." Joker rest his head on the wood,staring down at vulnerable police.

Willaim forced himself to take in all his member,gagging because of the pre-cum leaking down into his throat.

He moved his head up and down,making tongue movements to pleasure the taller male more,hoping it to end quickly.

Joker moaned,pulling William's hair while he was engrossed in pleasure.

He then lifted his head away,turning him around forcefully and pulled down the black pants William wore.

"Wait!-" Before William was even able to comment,Joker had thrusted himself into him,as the cop formed tears in his eyes.

Hell,it hurt without lube,but he kept pulling in and out,giving no time to adjust at all.

Unused to all these unfamililiar feelings,William let out moans while tears streamed down his cheeks.

Not long after,Joker came,and pulled out as he both of them let out huffs of exhaustion.

William lay unconsious,making Joker chuckle again.

"I think I'll have to bring you with me."

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry,for being so late to publish this.
As well as a plot that is not enjoy-able at all.
But thank you for reading,you won't understand how you make my day by reading one of my stories.