Campfire pt1

Once every two months or so the whole group went to Millie's house for a campfire to bond and just chat. "Hey guys" millie said "I kinda almost have a boyfriend" "here we go again" ben murmured. Once a month millie liked some and called them her 'almost boyfriend/girlfriend' but most of the time it never went far. "No seriously" she said "like he's flying out here tomorrow to meet me" "who is it" grace piped up. "You wouldn't believe me" millie said grinning. "Oh come on!" Sam cheered "tell us!!" "Fine" millie said "it's imallexx" "What the fuck" Bri said "isn't he like 19" "so?" Millie responded "age is just a number" Bri looked shocked but decided to stay quiet. Millie was young and the chances were it wouldn't go further then text. Grace moves closer to Ben, 'what is she doing' Ben thought to himself. Grace had a huge crush on Ben and had for many years. But grace was nervous and could never tell him, she'd tried before but she could never find the right words. Sean liked mya but mya wanted nothing to do with him, she was single and proud of it. Alex stared at Sam, he didn't know if he liked her as he'd always been the 'gay friend' but he was conflicted. Every campfire they got pizza and marshmallows and enjoyed themselves. Everyone stayed at Millie's house after because she had enough rooms to house the population of Russia, true top shagger mentality.