Good morning sweetie

Millie let Alex in. He looked in awe at how big the house was.

"Look I don't mean to be rude" Alexx said "but I just got off a really long flight, do you mind if I sleep here"

"No worries mate" millie said "here's your room"

Millie and Alexx said their good nights and millie headed off to her room.

((Time skip))

The next morning millie woke up to the smell of burning coming from the kitchen.

"Oh god" she murmured "here we go again"

She crawled out of bed and walked into the kitchen to find Ben and Sean attending to make breakfast. Sean was on hand with the fire extinguisher.

"Morning boys" millie said

"Morning millie" they said

Millie glanced outside to see Alex and Sam sitting awake by the almost dead campfire.

"Cute" millie muttered sarcastically

Millie was in love with imallexx but didn't know how to tell him. For all she knew he thought she was just being friendly. Millie creaked open graces door, a cup of coffee in hand.

"Morning sweetie" millie said mockingly

Grace sat up abruptly, her hair stuck up at all angles. Makeup ran down her face.

"What's the time?" Grace grunted

"Time to get up" millie said

"Fuck you" grace responded

"Come on, bens waiting for you" millie mocked

Grace stood up and brushed her hair out even though that made it worse.

"Yeah lets go have some breakfast" grace said

They walked into the kitchen one look at Ben and Sean made them realise that whatever they tried to cook would NOT be edible.

"Who wants Uber eats?" Millie chirped up

Ben gave a kind of half smile looking down at his food.

"Ben!" Sean said "you forgot to turn on the stove"

Alexx walked out of his room

"Did someone say Uber eats?"