Chapter 14

~ Tony's pov ~

It was later that night and I was sitting in the living room with Ronnie watching some TV show. The doorbell rang. I set my plate down and got up. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw it was Mike.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Uh sure. Outside." I said. We walked outside and I shut the door. We sat on the hammock. "What's up?" I asked sitting there.

"I just wanted to talk to you. We haven't really spoken since earlier." He said. 

"Yeah, I've had my phone in the room and spending time in the living room." I said. He nodded. 

"I'm sorry about everything that's happened." He said.

"It's whatever. I'm used to it." I said. He sighed. "Is there anything else?" I asked. 

"What? I can't spend time with my boyfriend?" He asked. 

"That's not at all what I meant, Mike." I said.

"I know, but you know what, I'm not going to bother anymore." He said. 

"Mike, come on." I said following him down the steps. "Seriously?!" I asked.

"You're spending a lot more time with Ronnie than you are me." He said. 

"I live with the dude. And unlike you, he's actually not being a fucking asshole." I said.

"So, I'm an asshole now?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're kind of being one." I said. 

"Sorry, that I want to be spending more time with you." He said. 

"Maybe tomorrow. After school. I'll be at the skate park. I'm not going to school tomorrow." I said. 

"Why not?" He asked.

"Unlike you, I care what people think about me." I said. 

"What they're saying is bullshit." He said.

"Yeah, but i still care. I have feelings, Mike. And lately, I've been getting hurt by everyone." I said. He sighed. 

"I haven't hurt you." He said.

"You fucking kissed Pete!" I yelled.

"I had the reason to!" He said.

"I would've rather gotten hurt by him than by you!" I yelled. I ripped the chain off my neck. I handed it to him. "Give it to the next person you're with! I'm done!" I yelled and walked inside slamming the door. 

"Whoa, take it easy. Are you okay?" Ronnie asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. 

"No you're not. You're not wearing your necklace anymore. Did you two break up?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. I grabbed my plate and walked to the kitchen. I threw the remainder out. I washed my plate and put it in the dish washer. "I'll be upstairs." I said.

"Alright." He said. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I said and walked upstairs. I walked into my room and shut the door. I went to my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I just stared at it for a while. My phone started ringing. I saw it was Kellin. I picked up. "Hey, Kellin." I said.