Chapter 19

~ Tony's pov ~

-graduation day-

"Tony Perry." The principal said. I got up and walked onto the stage. I shook his hand and grabbed the diploma. I sat back in my seat next to Jaime. The graduation went on but I didn't continue to pay attention.

~

I was sitting with the guys at the house.

"Tony, will you please talk to me?" Ronnie asked.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Let's talk out back." He said.  I followed him. "Look, I'm sorry. About everything." He said.

"Look, you let me do what I did knowing Pete's dad was a cop!" I said.

"I know, I'm sorry about that." He said. "I didn't know you were going to hit him." He said.

"I hate the guy, what else would I be doing?" I asked.

"I'm serious though. I'm sorry." He said.

"You're forgiven, but you are skating on some thin ice." I said. He nodded. I walked inside and I sat beside Kellin. "So what are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"Vic and I are going to Hawaii for a week." Kellin said.

"Jaime?" I asked.

"I'm taking Becca to Mexico for a week." He said kissing her cheek. I smiled at them.

"Max?" I asked.

"Ronnie and I are going to Florida for a week." He said.

"Nice. Mike?" I asked.

"Staying here in San Diego." He said.

"Where are you going, Tony?" Vic asked.

"Staying here." I said.

"You and Mike should come to Hawaii with us!" He said.

"Sure." We said. Kellin got up and went to his laptop. Mike was looking at me. I nodded to the back door. He nodded and followed. I sat on the hammock. He sat beside me.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I know it's going to be awkward on this trip." I said.

"Then let's not make it awkward." He said. I looked at him. He kissed me. I kissed back. He laid me back on the hammock. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We laid there making out. I pulled away for a second.

"What are we?" I asked.

"Together?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me again. I kissed back. We laid there kissing.

"Are yo- Oh shit. Um never mind." I heard Vic say and walk back into the house. I laughed pulling away. Mike left kisses on my neck and pulled away and got up. I got up and followed him the house. "Sorry about that you guys." He said. I laughed.

"No worries." I said.

"I was gonna ask if you guys were hungry." He said.

"I'm not really hungry." I said.

"Well we were all going to go out. You guys wanna come with?" He asked.

"I think I'll be fine." I said.

"I think Tony and I are going to eat here." Mike said. They nodded and left. I looked at Mike.

"We could've gone with." I said.

"I know, but I wanted to make you something." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"But first..." he trailed off and came closer to me. He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back. He lifted me onto the counter. I smiled into the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs to the room while still kissing.

~

I got out the shower and put on a pair of Mike's sweats and saw he wasn't in the room. I walked downstairs and saw Mike cooking. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He jumped a little. I laughed and sat at the island.

"Whatcha making?" I asked.

"Some tofu." He said.

"Yum." I said. He smiled. He pecked my lips. He finished cooking and served us. I smiled. We sat at the table and ate.

Right now, my life is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Mike and Tony did in the room? Leave a comment.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)