The Best Medicine (Dark Pit x Sick!Reader)

Gaming Universe : Smash Bros.
Quick Summary: You have a crush on Dark Pit.
And for this chapter, you are sick.
Specifically, high fever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Ah...Ah....ACHOO!

I immediately woke up after that sneeze. I wanted to sit up in the bed, but I wanted to stay in bed. My head hurts like crazy...Ugh... I have a match scheduled for today...Meh, I could probably just walk this cold off. Alright, let's get going.

After awhile....

"Hey (Y/N)!" Pit came running towards me right after I closed the door to my room. I greeted back but his face was filled with both confusion and concern.

"You okay? Your eyes look a little baggy and your voice is coarse." He asked me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I said as I started to walk. He ran to catch up with me.

"If you say your fine, that means you aren't fine at all. Remember, you have a match today. And I say that you can't fight in your condition." He said while walking backward in front of me.

"I'm fine. And if I say that I'm fine, then I'm fine." I moved to the side and walked past him. "Besides I have a reputation to defend."

I have this title "Goddess of the Battlefield", even if I'm not even close to a goddess. I can destroy opponents like, snap! I never got defeated, not even once. And I'm not destroying my record just because of a little cold.

Just as the match was about to start...

"Let's welcome our first fighter, (Y/N)!" Master Hand announced and was followed by a lot of clapping, howling and shouting. "The one we all call 'The Goddess of the Battlefield' and who is still left undefeated!"

"And her challenger for today is... Dark Pit!!!" There wasn't that much cheering as he entered the battlefield.

"Whooo! Go Pittoo!!!! Yeah!" But one angel is out there supporting his twin, Pit. All eyes were on him, but he didn't care and kept on cheering.

Dark Pit, huh. This is going to get interesting.

"Heh, don't think that the fact that we're best friends will make me go easy in you, (Y/N)." Dark Pit pointed his staff at me.

"Yeah, let's make this a good match." I said as I pointed my weapon at him. Ugh, my heads hurts like hell.... I'm trying to make a good presentation here, body! So please don't make this bad for me.

"Ready?" Master Hand asked.

"Ready." Dark Pit and I answered in unison.

"Go!"

~**~

"Seriously? This girl's been hiding something this serious from all of us just to defend a silly title?"

"Yeah, she said not to worry about it."

"Oh yeah? And now look at her."

Wha.... Where am I? Ugh...my head still hurts. I try to open my eyes but it just wants to stay shut. Am I being carried? What is happening right now?

Then, out of the blue, I sneezed. Very loudly.

"Ah, geez. Can you see if there's any snot in my shoulder?"