The Glitch (Dark Pit x Villian!Reader)

Gaming Universe:
Reader -› An "error" in the system
Dark Pit -› Smash Bros.

"Glitched" means teleported,
you know like Vanellopé von Sweetz?
In Wreck-it-Ralph.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its finally complete! My greatest creation, perfected!" A horrendous cackle surrounded the room. The room was filled with nothing but pieces and machines of mad science. Electricity crackled as the mad scientist flicked the switch.

"Who says game characters have to stay game characters forever?! Why not expand our branches to the real world?! With this creation of mine, we will be able to transfer into reality!!"

What is the creation exactly? It was a video game character that came from a dating sim that was being experimented at. It seemed like a girl that was on her teens. She was on the brink of death, until this certain mad man found her and experimented at her.

A thick fog appeared as the chamber that held the experiment opened up. And out came a girl. That looked so innocent and sweet. But was actually used for horrible actions.

"Stop this at once, you mad man!" A voice suddenly intervened.

"What?! No interruptions!" The mad man shrieked.

Then an explosion came out of nowhere. Resulting to the mad man and the experiment to be flying away. And the laboratory and millions of research, only dust was left.

Who gave out the explosion? The only and only, Master Hand.

~**~

"Geez! These smashers are such feelers! Thinking that they're the strongest among other game characters." I talked to myself. "Look at them! Continuously beating each other up, what's the point?"

I was just hanging out in a forest that was next to the Smash Mansion, up in a tree just spying. You see, my father had this wish. Which was to make game characters go into reality, he couldn't fulfill it completely. So its all up to me to make his wish come true. And to do that, I just have to pay Master Hand a visit.

"C'mon, Pittoo! Just come and join me in the hot springs for a bit!!"

I quickly hid myself, so they won't see me. Wait, I'm already hiding. Silly me. They're smash characters aren't they? Maybe they could help me get to Master Hand. Its a light and dark angel, who almost look like each other.

"For the last time, no. And stop calling me that." The dark angel retorted to the light angel.

"You're such a party pooper! I'll just go there with Lady Palutena then!" The light angel puffed his cheeks and walked away, leaving the dark angel alone. This is my chance!

The dark angel sighed. "I guess I'll train then." He took out a bow made out of two blades and started to train.

A lightbulb appeared in my head. I needed to go down in the ground, and since I was up in a branch, it would cause a loud noise if I jump off. Hmmm.... Oopsie, I totally forgot! I have this cool superpower!

3, 2, and 1. Glitch!

And now I'm here, in the ground and not up there in the branch! Ta-da! Its kinda like teleporting. I can glitch wherever I want, wherever I want.