Not What I Expected (Scenarios)

Scenario #1

It was cold outside the mansion. But you and Dark Pit wanted to enjoy the night sky in this hour. It just happened that you accidentally left your jacket at the mansion. Some fighters were also outside.

Pit: Hey Link, its kinda chilly outside. Right? *Caresses both his shoulders to keep himself warm*

Link: *Removes his jacket and wraps it around Pit*

Pit: B-But, you'll be cold as well! *Blushes*

Link: *Looks away from Pit*

Pit: *Hugs Link hoping to keep him warm*

You happen to see and hear everything. You looked towards Dark Pit, who was just gazing at the stars. You were cold to, and you wanted your boyfriend to do the same as Link.

You: Hey Dark Pit..

Dark Pit: Yeah? *Turns to face you*

You: I'm cold... *Caresses both her shoulders*

Dark Pit: Well, sorry. I can't control the damn weather.

You: B-But...

Dark Pit: Just kidding. Come here. *Wraps you with one of his wings*

You: Why won't you take me seriously? You might make me cry one day. *Pouts*

Dark Pit: You're cute when your disappointed. And your reactions are priceless. *Kisses your cheek*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario #2

You and Dark Pit were just sitting in a bench at a park. It was sunny and pretty breezy. The perfect weather for a date. You wanted to pull of a flirt on Dark Pit.

You: Hey Dark Pit. I have something to give you. *Closes your hand and shows it to Dark Pit*

Dark Pit: *Looks at your hand with a confused look*

You: *Waits for him to open his hand*

Dark Pit: *Gives you a fist bump*

You: N-No, I have something to give you.... *Shows her hand once more*

Dark Pit: *Opens his hand to take your "gift"*

You: *Holds his hand while blushing* L-Like my gift?

Dark Pit: *Pulls your hand to pull you closer to him*

You: H-Huh?

Dark Pit: *Gives you a kiss*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario #3

There was this new arcade near the mansion. You loved arcades and decided to go there with Dark Pit. When you walked in, you immediately saw this plushie you really liked.

You ran to the crane game and started to play. But, every time you play, you wouldn't get the plushie. You were down to your last token and you were frustrated. Dark Pit was right behind you watching you play.

Dark Pit: Ha, I didn't know that you suck at crane games.

You: Shut up, I'm just warming up. *Inserts the token at the game*

Dark Pit: You're gonna lose, You're gonna lose, You're gonna lose.

You: *Groans in frustration as you lost* Now look, I'm out of tokens.

Dark Pit: *Chuckles* Here let me help you. *Inserts a token*

You: Be my guest.

Dark Pit: *Grabs your hand and guides you while playing*

You: *Blushes while staying quiet*

Machine: Win! Congratulations!

Dark Pit: *Lets go of your hand and gets the prize* Do I get a thank you?

You: T-Thanks... *Grabs the plushie*

Dark Pit: That's all? I expected a kiss or something.

You: *Kisses his cheek* T-There!

Dark Pit: And that's my win. *Smirks*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should make a part 2 of this.