Memories

It was 2:37 am and I'm still awake.

I'm thinking about you again and I know I should sleep

But I can't help it... You're perfect.

Just remembering everything we used to do when you were still here.

The times we would talk on the phone, the times we would talk for hours not

caring what it would be about.

Everything seemed like a dream that I rapidly woke up from and saw the world a different way... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I miss those times terribly.

Just remembering the times we would walk from school to your home.

The times you would take me out for ice cream in cold winters, and for hot coffee in summer time.

The times we would lay on your couch not caring about anything else but us, cuddling warm under a blanket while my head was pressed against your chest. You kissing my forehead softly.

The times we would laugh until we wouldn't be able to breathe... how can we drift apart like this my dear? How could we let this happen?

Here's the story of us.

Thursday October 31st, 2013, Halloween day. It was a regular normal day at school and I've decided to dress up as a zombie, so I did. Usually, I have crappy days at school, but that day seemed different. It was the end of the day and I have gotten the things I needed out of my locker and was heading towards the buses, when I was suddenly stopped by one of my friends. His name is Zane, has dirty blind hair with a few lazy curls. Brown eyes and thick dark brown eye browns. He said "Hey Mery! Come here". I walked towards him and I cleared my voice and said him I noticed he stopped I guess one of his friends as well. Zane happily said," Mery, this is my best friend Bryan." In my mind, all I could think of was imagining my whole life with that boy, from how he looked like he seemed very familiar. I should couldn't take my eyes off him. I and his friend looked at each other until he said hello, I said hello back. He quietly mumbled,"I like your costume". With a warm smile I replied," thank you". After that awkward stare my friend Zane asked be about trick or treating later that night, and we both agreed on it later on the day. After I've gotten home, I quickly worked on my next costume. I planned to be Jeff the Killer. While working on it I texted Zane and my other friend, well more like best friend Georgia. She has long black hair, sometimes seems dark brown. Pretty shade of light eyes and not much taller than me. I have told Zane and Georgia that I like Bryan. As I put on my costume I noticed that I've gotten a friend request from someone, it was from Bryan. I felt my face becoming a hot tomato and couldn't help smiling. I accepted it of course. My parents rushed me to hurry before it has gotten late. My friends and I agreed to go to my friend Casey's house. When I arrived there with Georgia I saw him sitting there, next to Zane. His flawless hair, his glimmering brown eyes and his killer smile. Zane and him dressed up as thugs as they said. Georgia was Freddy Krueger, Casey as a simple cat or mouse and other friends.

As we walked along the streets going door by door, searching for candy. There were brief moments where we got to have small talks and just mess around with each other. As the night passed by, we were all tired so we decided to go back to Casey's house. We, of course traded candy and I've noticed Bryan eating a Baby Ruth bar that contains peanuts. I asked him," does that have peanuts?" He replied "yes it does" I playfully tried to slap it out of his hand and accidentally scratched his cheek as well. I laughed while apologizing and hugged him a little. I blushed like crazy, hoping he wouldn't see me blush. It was sadly his time to go. I had the sudden urge to give him a hug and kiss him. But them I remembered he wasn't mine...yet.