chapter 2

tw- implied rape

when sero opened his eyes, all he could see was a blinding white light. he had an awful headache that certainly did not help. he could hear someone talking, but he could make out their words. he tried to sit up but was in too much pain to be able to.

"sero? sero? are you okay?"

he slowly looked up, and saw who he assumed was uraraka but he wasnt quite sure, as the bright light hadnt faded yet. he attempted to mumble out an answer, but ended up just groaning from the pain.

"oh god, sero im so glad youre alive," mina sighed from the corner she was curled up in.

sero was in too much pain to do anything but listen.

"yeah. you were knocked out for three days. three days! we thought you had died, kero," tsuyu said sadly "toga hasnt stopped her torture for the rest of us, but none of what weve been through was like you had to"

uraraka looked up at her girlfriend, a mixture of shock, sadness, and confusion written on her face. "tsu, i know being hit in the head with a mace is really bad, but i think being raped is pretty bad too."

tsuyu's lip began to tremble. when she saw the look of shock and horror on the tape hero's face, she buried her head in her hands. sero could tell that she was crying a little bit, and he wished with every fiber in his being that he could help her. without a pause, uraraka stepped over to her, and lead her to the closest bed. he watched awkwardly as uraraka whispered into the frog girl's ear. what ever she said helped, but didnt stop the tears from streaming down tsuyu's face.

sero sighed and looked away from the couple to mina, who was still curled up in a ball in the corner. she looked very worried, but he could tell that she was tired, and it was meddling with her emotions. 

he felt like shit for not being able to help his friends. he looked back at tsu and uraraka. he couldnt do anything but stare at the couple, thinking only of the dumb blond back at UA. 

not knowing what else to do, he closed his eyes and fell into a restless sleep

its pretty short so sorry about that :/
ive been really busy all week- geometry hw, spanish hw, my friend's bat mitzvah, mother's day, a poster thats due in two days, my class is doing a renaissance faire in a week, so i had to find a costume and plan a booth and all sorts of shit