Part 15:

(Before we get started I want to say because my writing has been ducky lately and I'm being lazy and only poring once every three days I decided to post everyday leading up to Friday) (I would also like to sincerely apologize to my friend Lila for making her go blind by not warning her about lemon in my story now onto the good part)

Bakugo's POV:
Snapping back to reality I quickly realized, "where's Izuku!" I yelled. Everyone turned there heads to look at me.

I heard a small groan from toga as she adjusted her wounded body enough to point to Deku in a corner sleeping holding a dead All Might in his hands.

I was shocked almost in complete disbelief. I quickly ran to him and placed and arm around him.

"Deku...what did you do." I mumbled. I then picked him up trying not to wake him.

I walked to the couch. Shigaraki popped his knuckles and looked up at me. I could see ashes from what I was assuming people's remains on his shirt.

"I-is there anywhere I can take Izuku to rest." I asked cowardly. For some reason his gaze was more unwelcoming then I've EVER seen it.

Shigaraki nodded then spoke, "down the hall to the left." He said quickly blowing the remains off his shirt. I shuddered and made my way towards the room. His eyes started to flutter open.

"B-Bakugo...w-where am I what happened?" Deku asked. Then a look of shock fell on Deku's face.

Deku quickly grabbed the onto the back of Bakugo and cried loudly. I petted his head. "I-I didn't think I would kill him! I-i swear I didn't mean to!" He wailed.

I knew he was still the innocent softy I once knew.
He spent so long training to be a villain.
But couldn't do the one thing he needed to do.

I broke from my thoughts and quickly shushed him.

"It's fine....I know who you are I know what type of person you are....and I-I....---" I cut off mid sentence.

Izuku had stopped crying and looked up into my eyes. I stared at him till I finally mustered up my courage.

"I-I love you Izuku Midoryia."

(Yay happy ending) (another thing thanks guys I love you all and we're so close to 2K reads reee love you guys shout out to PrettyPinkTacoCat and DalliTheDemiGeek) (love y'all bye sisters)