Part 28: I-ITS TIME

Deku's POV:
I woke up with Todoroki at my bedside. I was laying in the nurses office. "Wow it's been awhile since I woke up in this place." I heard a tiny giggle from Todoroki. "I'm pretty sure that's a good thing..?" I smiled. "Yeah yeah it is." I looked around the room before I saw Recovery Girl walk in.

"Seems your ok...for now." She brought out a weird machine. I looked at her suspiciously. "What do you mean...for now." I placed my hand on one of my back up pocket knifes in my back pocket. I'm guessing Todoroki saw this because he immediately jumped up out of his chair and froze my hands together....great. I looked at him angrily. "SHE'S THE ONE THAT THREATENED ME ITS SELF DEFENSE!" He stated back intensely. "If you'd listen maybe you understand." He flipped me over grabbing the pocket knife from my pocket and unfreezing my hands.

I crossed my arms as I sat up still a little pissed at the nurse. "Ok fine explain what the hell should I be so worried about?" My eyes narrowed angrily. The nurse walked over to me and lifted up my shirt. My eyes widened in shock. "Well you should go into labor any minute now....it doesn't exactly look like it witch brings me to the conclusion that the baby is hidden under the rib cage meaning the butt will be extra painful so we should prepare you now for the c-section." I felt a stray tear fall down my face. "T-the b-baby...s-so soon....I-i need to find Bakugo!" I quickly jumped up and ran for the door. Of course like normal Todoroki put up an ice wall infront of me. 'Greatttt'

"I-I can't not without Bakugo p-please Todoroki....please." I turned around to look at Todoroki. My tears fell down my face and clouded my vision a little bit. "I-I need him plea---" My words were quickly cut off. "AHHHHH!" I feel to the ground in pain. The nurse immediately started giving orders. "Ok burn face kid you bring him to the bed! I'll get some more help!" She quickly ran out. I felt Todoroki pick me up. I grabbed his arm tightly. "Please I need Bakugo! Please!" He looked at me sadly. "I-I don't know where he is..." I started to cry even harder.

I looked up at him but he looked...angry? He tightened his grip on my hands. "Know you know how I feel!" Todoroki screamed in my face and stormed out. "I-I...." I didn't even know what to say not only do I not have Bakugo here I don't have Todoroki I'm going to be giving birth...alone. W-what if when I do have the kid t-that he doesn't want to help....I'd be completely alone until Bakugo comes b-but who knows when that will be.....I started to cry again. I saw the nurse run in. (Well it wasn't really running she's old and well can't really run so it was like slow walking but she considered it running so I'm just going to let the poor lady be)

~Me skipping the whole birth part because I'm not a doctor and I don't know how it works I just watch murder shows and Untold Stories of the ER every once in awhile so don't harass me xD~

DEKU'S POV:
The surgery was finally over I heard the sound of crying. This is it I'm officially a dad. Recovery girl handed me an adorable baby boy his eyes were a bright red just like Kacchans. I could feel tears falling down my face. I brushed them off and help the baby close..."I'll name you...Kayo." I smiled brightly. But then suddenly Recovery Girl handed a second baby. "Congratulations on twins!" My eyes widened.

"TWINS!"

(Hey guys it's me I just wanted to thank you for letting me space out the days I post chapters it's really helping I'm pretty sure I'm completely out of writers block now or at least I feel like it idk you tell me your the ones that read this weird story of mine but anyways I wanted to inform you that this story is coming to an end quickly only two more chapters left but I am willing to make a sequel to it if you want me to. Oh and also here's what Deku and Bakugos kids will look like when they grow up.

 Oh and also here's what Deku and Bakugos kids will look like when they grow up

Oki bye now)

Oki bye now)