001

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

CHAPTER ONE

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

♡

Ten Years Later

THE O'CONNELL RESIDENCE

Kara and her family moved to Mystic falls and it was almost the beginning of the summer it was actually the first day of May and they were moving beside a family and Kara looked at their own house and she smiled, touched her necklace kissing it.

"Kara, come on help me and your sister's bring the things in." He tells Kara, Kara smiled at him and went up to him and kissed his cheek. "Love you, dad." She told him and he kisses her head.

"Love you, too." He told me as I grabbed a box and walked up to the house, Melanie grabs a few boxes and they put all their things in the house

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hours later they finished unpacking and their dad was cooking, Kara came down the kitchen dipping her finger in the sauce for the spaghetti and she sucked on her finger and her dad slapped her hand. "Don't double dip." He told her and she frowned.

"Meany." Kara told him as she walked to the living room and the doorbell ringed, making Kara look at the door. "I got it." Kara called out as she walked to the door, opening and saw two brunette's and two other men with also brunette hair, they smiled at her as she saw the girl that looked like her age, holding a flat pan of lasagna.