009

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

CHAPTER NINE - FAMILY TIES

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

♡

A few days have past and Kara was in the living waiting for Stefan, because she wanted to ask him if he wanted to go to the founders party with her and she was excited for some reason, but unsure if he wanted to go with her.

Kara was in her thoughts that she heard the doorbell ring, Kara gets up from the couch, going towards the door and opening it. "Hi." He greeted and she smiled. "Hey." She say back, grabbing a hold of his hand and they rushed up the stairs, entering her room.

"Come on." Kara says as she closed the door and pushed him against the door, kissing his lip, which caught Stefan by surprise. Stefan's hands went up to her face, kissing her back passionately, his lips went down her neck, he stops looking at her neck.

Kara grabbed a hold of the back of his neck, bringing Stefan closer to her, he kissed her back on the same spot, letting his teeth nibble on her, Kara moaned at the way he was kissing her, she felt herself walking backwards onto the bed.

"More." Kara breaths out as she felt his hands going under her shirt, he leaned down, kissing all the way down to her stomach. He moved Kara's shirt above her head.

Kara shirt landed on the wooden floors, Kara's hands went to the hem of his shirt, but he grabbed her hand as he moves away from her.

"Are you okay?" Kara asked him and he nods. "I'm good. Sorry." He assures her and she grabbed his face making him look at her. "Maybe we should should take it slow." Kara suggest him.