Idea #1: DBZ/Pokemon Fandom

"Honey!" Gohan yelled out, reaching his hand out to the limp little mew in front of him. She smiled weakly as she coughed up blood. A long, deep scratch went down from her neck to her stomach, causing her to bleed out.

"G-Gohan...I'm sorry..." The mew said before closing her eyes. She didn't see nothing...she couldn't see him....

A mew woke up, startled from her dreams. She frantically touched her neck...There was no signs of blood. She quickly got off her little bed, going to her 'brother's room. 

The little mew was taken in by the Son's. Though, Gohan was the one who found her.  And she seen him as a older brother of sorts. And she was glad to have him.

They named her Honey, for she seemed sweet like honey. And the fact that Gohan was protective of her like a bee with it's honey.

Honey carefully opened the door, seeing Gohan was sleeping.

"Phew..." She mewled quietly. The mew got ready to float away, but she heard a voice.

"Honey...? What are you doing up?" A sleepy voice asked.  It was Gohan...He carefully got up out of bed and went up to Honey, picking her up. "What are you doing up....?"

"N-No reason.." 

"...Honey, don't lie. What's wrong?" 

Honey flattened her ears before looking away. Her eyes swelled up with tears. "T-The fight...."

"Oh..." Gohan sighed. It was the fifth time this week she had that nightmare, all sprouted from the cell games...

Though, her 'brother' knew what to do. He sat her down on the bed and laid down, placing her on his chest and petting her. "Once upon a time," Gohan started. Honey curled up, ready to hear the story. 

"There was a small cat out in the woods."

"Why was she in the woods?" Honey asked him. Every time he told her this story, she asked him this. "Because she was lost. She didn't know where to go." He would always respond.

"She walked around until she met a wolf. The wolf had smirked and said, 'Why are you all alone, little one?'. The cat however didn't respond. The wolf had then decided to 'help' the cat."

"He did?" Honey asked. Gohan shook his head. "Not really. The wolf had eventually picked the cat up when it wasn't looking. But soon, a dog came." Honey tilted her head. "B-But don't dogs hate cats?" She asked. 

"Yes they do. But this particular dog didn't hate the cat. It fought off the wolf and held the cat close. And you know what it said?" She nodded, smiling. 

"The dog said, 'You will be okay. And no one will hurt you anymore.'" Honey said with a smile. Gohan nodded. "Exactly."

"Thanks Gohan....I needed this..." The mew said before nudging the teen saiyan's cheek. He patted her head before yawning. 

"Well, we should sleep." Gohan gently placed the cover on him and her, covering them. He whispered a goodnight before starting to sleep.

"....Thank you God for helping me find someone like him. Please help me protect him." Honey mewled quietly before resting her head. She had no nightmares after that story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

The first story! That was fun owo

Honey: H a h a-my nightmares are scary af-

Gohan: You try having PTSD then-

Honey: I kind of do dude-

Gohan: Oh...

A n y w a y s-Who knows what the next idea will be about. We'll see s o o n. Bye everyone ^^