Idea #2 Deltarune/OC

Guys I wanna say this is cannon-

This weekend it is.))

Milly sighed as she strides along the forest with Alex at her heals. Her daughter narrowed her eyes as she looked to her. 

"Mother the forest looks barren." Alex growled between clenched teeth. Milly flicked her tail as she looked over her shoulder, "My child. I may be old but I'm not dumb." She responded. Alex rolled her visible eye, continuing to follow her. 

"....Alright. I shall sit here while you hunt. As usual." Milly barked as she laid down. Alex walked away from her mother, her long fluffy tail trailing behind her.

Milly licked her paws as she waited. It seemed moments has passed until a scent of fresh-kill flooded her noses. Did Alex finish early? No...Her scent isn't here. Though, she got up and followed the scent. She followed the scent to a rabbit; dead and still fresh.

 Milly licked her lips, her stomach rumbling as she went closer to the rabbit. As she grabbed it and was about to run away, she felt something wrap tightly around her neck. She let out a loud yelp, dropping the rabbit.

"W-What the-" She coughed, trying to get away. But the thing gotten tighter around her neck. She coughed, trying to get free. She howled as her breathing gotten shorter and shorter.

Alex sighed as she eventually made it. But as she saw her mother, she  immediately dropped her catch, running to her side. "M-Mother?! Mother! What's going on?!" She asked quickly, trying to find out what's happening.  Milly coughed up blood as she struggled. 

"M-My child...Stay away..." She whined. 

"B-But mother I-"

"M-My child....It's fine...I-I have grown old and frail...It's time you let me go."

Alex's eyes widened. She shook her gently. "Mother no...I...I'm so-"

"My child...N-No. D-Don't be sorry...I'm the one t-that's sorry...Sorry I was never..." She coughed up blood, her nose running as she spoke. "Never a good mother..." Alex's eyes widened. Her nose pressed against her.

 "M-Mother please!" 

"My child...T-Tell your father a-and sister that I love them...And that I'm sorry..." She said as the life drained from her eyes. She finally went limp....Alex stared at her mother's body, her eyes swelling with tears.

 "No....No m-mother....I'm sorry....I never wanted you d-dead....Please come b-back..." She whined.

"Please...We need you..."