Chapter 33

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 33

Getting Jace to come out of his room was exhausting. He takes forever to get ready. I didn't think guys could take that long to get ready but Jace has proven me wrong.

"Are you finally ready?" I kept the same t-shirt on and just put on a pair of sweatpants and a random pair of slides.

I truly do not care what I look like right now. I haven't slept since yesterday night. Jackson is confusing me and Jace won't stop being Jace.

Jace steps out in a white t-shirt and a random pair of black joggers and sneakers. It took him half an hour to do that?

"Yeah, But I say we skip this and stay in bed." Jace says opening the door for me.

"Jace," I sigh walking towards the elevator with Jace by my side. "Last night won't happen again." Leaning against the wall, I watch the elevator numbers count down.

"And why is that?"

"You know why Jace." I urge him, "right now isn't a good time for what we're doing. I know we had fun last night. But it was a one-time thing."

"It's because of him. Right?" Jace asks watching the elevator numbers go down.

"Yeah, it is," I say.

"Fine," he huffs. Jace lifts my chin up so I can look directly in his eyes. "If this Jackson thing doesn't work out the way you want. My bed is always open."

Jace plants a quick kiss on my lips and the elevator door opens. Jace puts his hands into his pocket and walks out of the elevator leaving me in the dust.

My face starts to burn a little. The memories of his lips all over my body are still prominent.

Touching my lips while I following behind him. "Also don't tell anyone what happened."

"Which part? Us having sex, Jackson confessing his love for you or Keiko talking." Jace asks while taking long strides towards the hotel buffet.

"All of above," I say. "Besides anything involving me and Jackson is none of your business."

"Whatever you say," Jace says. Everyone is seated at a table and Jace and I join them. Jackson's eyes are bloodshot red most likely from drinking all night.

Keiko is wearing her pajamas with her hat tied up. Katherine, of course, is in full glam and her clothing is gorgeous as always.

Henry has some video game t-shirt on and Brandon looks like he rolled out of a random girls bed.

"You're finally here," Katherine says sipping her coffee.

"Sorry," I say taking a seat next to Keiko and Jace sits next to me. "He took forever to get dressed this morning."

"It takes time to look like this," Jace says motioning to himself. "I'm gonna get some food. Brooklyn, you want anything?"

"Pancakes," I say automatically.

"Sure, thing." Jace says walking towards the food.

"You two are getting along," Henry says while eating his eggs.

"Yeah, I guess. He's still pretty annoying though."

Katherine let's put an exasperated yawn. "Man, I'm so tired. I couldn't get any sleep. I kept hearing a lot of bumps and noises in the night." Katherine looks over to me and smirks.

You bitch, you know what happened with Jace and I. "Man that sucks," I say.

"I know. Did you get any sleep last night Brooklyn?"