Chapter 1

I woke up and looked out the window. Today was the big day. Three days ago I turned 13 and today was the day when I would be handed the mighty ender sword that I had been dreaming about for so long.

 Three days ago I turned 13 and today was the day when I would be handed the mighty ender sword that I had been dreaming about for so long

This is what it looks like, at least that is what I have been told by the Ender Watchers. It looks like a wonder never seen by mankind before. I mean I have seen a few pictures in the books I read but seeing pictures is never the same, is it? But today I will - the real thing - a wonder I have never seen before. I have been told that it can teleport its owner to wherever it falls but it doesn't damage its owner in any way. It is unbreakable. It regenerate anyone the owner wants to. Some say that the weapon has powers that still remain unknown. They say that this sword was powered by the soul Enders that once ruled the End. AND TODAY THIS BABY WILL BE MINEEE!!! I am sooooo excited I don't think I can wait anymore but I have to wait for another hour which sucks like I m so close to get the BEST weapon in Minecraft. The only weapon known superior to thia weapon is the Brine's pickaxe I have been dreaming about this day for every hour of everyday of every month of every year! The day I've been dreaming of waits for me only minutes away, only an hour away. Oh, how long the time seems when we want it to pass by so quickly...
Soon Eliana entered my room, Elina is one of the Ender Watchers. She is tall with black eyes and purple hair she is the kindest Ender Watchers I known- probably the only one I feel comfortable talking around.

"So how do you feel today Lucy?" She asked

"Awesome and awful at the same time. It's complicated." I said

"Why is that may I ask?" She said

"Well you know I am getting the ender sword today, something I've been dreaming about for ages," I said in excitement "But as all wise men say ' all good things take time' I have to wait for another hour and I'm not sure I can wait so long!" I said with an irritated frown in my face.

"Well you have been waiting for years so an hour mustn't seem too long." She said

"THAT IS THE ANNOYING PART OF IT!! Just after all the years I need to wait for an hour!!" I replied

"Well, breakfast must be ready by now, so maybe some time will pass by ..." She was saying as I interrupted her
"NETHER YES LETS HAVE BREAKFAST. I am starving and maybe sometime will pass." I said as I jumped off my bed and hold Eliana's hand and pulled her
"Let's go let's go let's go" I said hurridly as I pulled her hand.
"Ok ok wait I am coming." She said with a smile in her face as we started walking downstairs to the dining room.
Eleanor and Easton were already there waiting for us. Eleanor was slightly taller than Eliana. Eleanor, too, had purple hair and black eyes. She was always serious about everything and she was the who worried about my security the most. Easton was just the opposite of Eleanor. He was always joyful. He is the one who tells me different stories about over world and humans. Just like other Ender Watchers he also has purple hair and black eyes but unlike them I did not have black hair and purple eyes which made me look different but I was fine with it because different is good right?