Chapter 2

• Lucy P.O.V •
I wore the dress that Eliana gave me. It didn't look too bad to be honest. I did feel pretty inside it, but it was just way too pretty to suit me. I didn't like clothes that made me look too prim and proper. I believed that what was inside my brain would prove my character better, instead of what was on it. Unfortunately, the people around me thought otherwise. Anyways, I was going to get the sword and sword was used for combat and you don't need to look pretty while fighting, right? So why wear a pretty dress?

"Lucy aren't you ready yet?" I heard Eliana say as she knocked the door.

"I am coming, just a moment." I said as I opened the door, clutching onto the hems of my dress so it won't fall the floor as I walk.

"Lucy..." She said as she grabbed my hand making my dress fall to the ground, leaving reproaching glances at my uncomfortable posture.

"What? If I don't hold onto it, it will fall to the floor and get dirty. You wouldn't want it to get dirty would you?" I almost yelled, " anyways, it will get into the way when I run, and I'll fall!"

"Run!? Don't let Eleanor hear that, alright, Lucy?" She said, sighing.

I gave an audible sigh,
"What is wrong with Eleanor? Shes always like, 'Lucy you ARE the princess of the End, a princess is royal, she doesn't snort while laughing, she doesn't run for no particular reason, she never speaks her mind, she never causes trouble, she never misbehaves!'" I said in Eleanor's squeaky high pitched voice.

"Lucy all she wants is what is good for you, you understand that don't you?" She said

"I know! I know! But I think she just over reacts about everything!" I said as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"You will understand it better when you grow up, Lucy " She sighed.

"I know but..." I sighed

"What does my little elder pearl know or not know?" I heard someone say in a deep, find voice from behind me. As I turned to find the source of the voice and then I saw Herobrine, Eleanor, and Easton standing in the doorway.

"BRINE!" I cried, running towards him and jumping up to his shoulder and hugging him. he hugged me back. He has always been like an elder brother to me since I can remember.

"So, are you excited, Lucy?" He asked

"OF COURSE! Come on, Brine! I am going to get the Ender sword today! How can I not be excited?" I said in excitement.

"Once you get the sword I will show you how to use it and when the time will come, you will be allowed to..." He started.

"GO TO THE OVER WORLD!!!" I interrupted in excitement. "I can't wait till then." I added, " I suppose I'll have to..." I sighed.

"But untill then you will stay at the End. So it would be nice if you would stop asking me about it every morning at breakfast." Said Eleanor, sighing in disappointment.

"But why can't I just go now? I mean I am 13, right?" I said

"It's just too dangerous..." Eleanor started.

"That's why I am asking whether someone can come with me..." I replied

"Lucy what did I tell you about this just this morning?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Never to talk about it again." I said as I folded my arms and blew the long lock of hair from my forehead.

"Come on Eleanor don't go so hard on her she's just curious... We all were when we were young, weren't we?" Said Herobrine looking at Eleanor
"Not me..." Eleanor sighed.

"I don't want to interrupt your extremely important conversation but the ceremony..." Said Easton, awkwardly form one corner of the room, quietly

"I almost forgot...Eliana go make Lucy's hair and meet us downstairs after a while" Said Eleanor, hurriedly as Easton walked away.

"What can I say except good luck." Said Herobrine, with a wide grin on his face.

"Thanks, I guess, I will really need it to survive till the end of this ceremony." I said as he chuckled and started to walk out of the room.

"So let's go and make your hair." Said Eliana as we went into my large, neatly arranged room. A large king sized bed with purple stripped bedsheets bearing stitched lavender roses stood in the middle of the room. A endstone studying table was placed on one corner of the room. İt was died black. The wallpapers were dyed a faint purple and the rug a mix of a royal purple and pitch black. On the other corner of the room stood a fridge filled with all kinds of food, from different parts of the world, all for me to eat whenever I want to.
I went and bought Eliana everything she needed to make my hair. İ sat down on a stool while she sat behind me and started tugging on the tangle of my hair.

"Done!" Said Eliana after sometime which seemed like forever and she was finally able to manage to somehow untangle my hair.
"Finally!" I said as I stood up

" Why don't you go and look at yourself at the mirror?" She said as I walked towards the mirror. İt was true that I looked really beautiful - more beautiful than I can remember myself to be. With my neatly made hair and beautiful dress I looked like the princesses in the movies but it was just not my style.

"How do you like it?" She asked

"It is so... Pretty." I said slightly twirling around,  while constantly, looking  at myself in the mirror "But it just isn't my style." I added looking at her.

"I know! But you will have to work with this for the ceremony." She said understandingly unlike Eleanor.

"Unfortunately." I said as I sighed " I really  wish we didn't need a ceremony for this." I added, sighing.

"Well but we have to. Now let's go they are waiting for us." She said as I nodded and we both excited the room.