twelve

"is anyone inside the toilet? can you hurry up please!" i heard someone outside the toilet door and immediately open the door.

"oh its you!" seungmin said and quickly went inside the toilet making me laughed.

i went to the kitchen and took a glass of milk, then sat down on the couch.

"why are you outside here?" seungmin asked making me suprised.

"ARGh next time tap me or something instead of making me shocked. lucky you i did not spill the milk" i said.

"sorry but what's up with you? you look kinda weird when you came back from the rooftop" he asked.

"i feel like im in a rollercoaster and a boat at the same time" i replied. he tilted his meaning that he's confused.

"its okay" i push my words away.

"no, just say what you mean" he said.

"my relationship with this person is confusing. my feelings is confused. probably his feelings is confused. we both are confused" i explained.

"changbin hyung, isn't it" he said suddenly making me gasped.

"is it that obvious?" i asked and he nodded.

"what happened at the rooftop there?" he asked.

FLASHBACK

"changbin, what are we?" i asked.

"wait, scratch that. we're just friends" i covered up my question.

"are we?" i tilt my head in confusion.

"we're best friends, silly" he headlock me suddenly making me punch his shoulder.

FLASHBACK END

"friendzone?" he asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"as i have said, i'm confuse. maybe its because he's my bias wrecker and my ideal boyfriend in kpop. yep, definitely that." i explained.

"he's not your bias? oh shit, i lost." he said.

"you lost? were you guys doing a bet?" i asked and he scractched his head.

"its just that you never mention who is your bias and we got curious so we decided to have a bet. the half of us bet changbin." he explained.

"you guys will be shocked to know who's my bias" i said.

"you'll see" i smirked.

"not even your best friend?" he asked and i shake my head.

"but on the topic that we were talking before we got side tracked, how do you feel about him?" seungmin said.

"i like how he's so warm and kind. its like his giving those boyfriendly aura, you know?" he nodded.

"and somehow i think its fate between you guys" he continued.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"its so weird how his password is exactly your birthday when he had just typed random numbers into it" he explained.

"050601" i said softly. that is my birthday and his password.

"and have you chose a place yet?" he asked making me snapped from my thoughts.

"i wanna go to everland" i said.