epilogue

5 YEARS LATER

"miss samantha choi?"

"please, just call me miss choi eunseo" i smiled.

"miss choi, we will bring to your temporary hotel and here's your schedule" i took the schedule from him.

"that's great, let's go," i said and we went to the car.

"woah!" i said and went to lie down on the bed straight away.

"travelling by a glitch is so much easier than an airplane," i said softly and the bell ring.

"ma'am here's your luggage and your dog," the bell boy said.

"over there, thank you so much" i smiled and he nods his head.

"kreme, welcome to our temporary home," i said when i took him out from the bag. he sniffed all the furniture to get used with it and then went to sit beside me.

MEANWHILE

"i love you changbin" she said. i went to look at her closely but then i woke up.

i felt tears on my face and then dragged my feet to the toilet to wash my face.

"woke up crying again?" seungmin asked me and i nodded my head when we both were at the kitchen.

"it's like so weird. for the past five years, i've been having dreams about the same girl but i can't remember her face. her name, choi eunseo, is the only thing i can remember about her.

seungmin nodded and went to take the toast that was just cooked.

"who are you and why are you always on my mind?" i asked softly.

THE NEXT DAY

"so you just have to do this, miss choi" the person said and i nodded.

"eunseo-yah" i heard my name being called and turned around.

"halmeoni, harabeoji" i said and smiled.

"why didn't you stayed with us?" my grandmother asked.

"they gave me an expensive hotel to stay temporarily since my house is still under renovation," i said and she cheekily smiled.

"you and your mother are the same. you both never push away free items" she said.

"are you nervous, muffin?" my grandfather asked.

"haiss, is jeongin bullying my muffin again?" he asked while patting my head.

"my muffin is so cute" he ruffled my hair.

"morning, muffin," he said in a raspy voice

these memories from the dream.

i felt my arm being grabbed by my grandfather. i almost lost my balance.

"halmeoni, harabeoji. you guys can go wait to go inside. i have to go and get ready." i told them.

"you sure sweetie? you look kinda pale." my grandma asked.

"im okay, i promised" i excused myself from them and went to the dressing room.

i searched the pills in my bed and swallowed them.

"it won't come back sam, so don't worry," i said to myself in the mirror.

"miss choi, are you in there?" i opened the door and smiled.

"let's go" i said and she led me to the stage.

MEANWHILE

"im okay, i promised" i heard a familiar voice and went out of the toilet.