MTB: (Part Five:Part Two) Olivia

My Two Best friends-

This story is almost at a close. I’m thinking three maybe four more chapters-if that many- and that’ll be it, but I have decided this will be the first book of a series.

 I’m sorry it took me sooo long to get this updated, but writer’s block is a bitch to get past. 

(Part Five: Part Two) Olivia

“Because, Olivia, you're our mate.” The sincerity in Thane's voice, the blank, emotionless look in Adrian's eyes, were the only things keeping me from making a sarcastic reply and that bothered me. If I couldn't even think of any way to brush off what they were saying meant I was starting to believe it and at the moment the only thing I really believed was that there was no way in hell I'd ever be able to pretend like they hadn't given me the best orgasm of my life.

“Right, cause that doesn't sound like-” Adrian's hand over my mouth stopped me cold.

“Don't say it,” The dark look in his eyes had the breath stuttering in my chest as my mind railed against the fact that just a moment ago he'd been standing-sitting-at the other side of the room and now the closeness of his body heat, his scent enveloping me, had my n!pples beading beneath Thane's t-shirt.

“How-how did you...” There was no way in hell it was possible, but there was no denying that Adrian had moved faster than I had blinked-if I had blinked I would have missed it. “That's not possible.”

His head cocked to the side, amusement shining in his dark eyes. “No? Then how do you explain this, Liv? You're not dreaming and you're certainly not crazy.” He grinned, flashing bright white teeth at me.

My eyes locked onto his mouth and the suddenly sharp points of Adrian's teeth as they grew from his gums. Watching his teeth grow into the fangs that had pierced my neck was oddly exciting, erotic in some asinine way. And instead of flipping out the way I probably should have I felt as I had in the bathroom earlier; I wanted to touch them. I even got as far as reaching out a hand to go through with the impulse, fingers but a breath away from his lips before I realized what I was doing and jerked my hand away. 

“I won't bite you, Liv.” Adrian's hands settle on my hips and he lifts me off the ground until my toes are barely touching the floor, my breasts pressed tight against his chest. “I promise.” If I hadn't been so fascinated by the inhuman length of his teeth I might have hit him for the thinly veiled amusement behind his promise.

“How do you do that?” Despite my better judgment one of my arms curls around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair as my other hand lifted to his lips. There was no disputing the wonder in my voice or the shaking of my fingers when they brushed across the tips of the fangs protruding into his bottom lip.

Adrian jerked at the contact, the razor sharp end grazing the tip of my finger, drawing a drop of blood. Sensation shot down my arm, coiling a tight ball of desire in my womb. It didn't hurt, not like I had imagined it would. What drew the gasp from my lips wasn't the sudden pulsing of my sex, either, but the rapt expression that crossed Adrian's face when his nostrils flared as he inhaled. 

Seeing the uninhibited desire, the need, in his darks eyes left me breathless because usually Adrian barely showed any emotion at all. He'd barely even batted an eyelash when his father died and now it was like I could read every thought that crossed his mind in his expression.