Pt 1

Slowly, you and your companion, Viagra, scour the city to pick up bodies.

"Hey! Stop that!"
Viagra whimpers and shys away from gnawing on one of the corpse's hand.
You stopped pushing the wheelbarrow and took out a packet of dog treats from your pocket.

Viagra's ears perked up and it started drooling excessively.
"Damn it Viagra, gnawing on corpses is bad for business, y'know? Here, you must be hungry as hell."
You opened the packet and fed Viagra everything. Looks like it is still not sated.

You don't have any more treats on you, but you know your best friend is starving.
You sighed and stuck a hand in the wheelbarrow to search for a dead pigeon somewhere.
Too bad everything is too scrambled to feel anything.
You huffed and took a body part out to feed it to Viagra.
It happily scoffed everything down.
"Welp, looks like i'll have to tell the finance department to give a 5% discount on this one..."
You tried to wipe the blood off its fur.

Suddenly you heard a tincan behind you being knocked over.
You whipped around and scan the place, you then took out your gun. Even Viagra took on a defensive stance.
"Who's there!?"
All that was heard was distant gunshots and screams, no where near the tincan.

"I have a gun and I am NOT afraid to shoot myself!"
Silence...
You and Viagra slowly inch towards the tincan, cautiously darting your eyes here and there.
It's rare that the Cleaners get attacked, but it does happen even if they know what are the consequences to the whole city.

Once you reached an alley, you relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief.
It's just another dead body.
You shook your head.
"Poor lad. What a handsome face too, must have been a ladies' man when he was alive...Viagra, fetch me my handsaw."

Viagra barked and ran off, while you used your metal stick to poke around him to see how did he die.
"Ah, a gunshot wound on the rib. At least it ain't too messy this time."
Out of all the sudden, the man 'came back to life' and grabbed your stick forcefully.
Out of reflec, you put your gun against your own head.
"Listen Bucko, im a part of the Cleaner's association. You wouldn't want me found dead the next day, would ya?"

You could see the man tried to lift his head up but lack the energy to do so, his grunts and groans are painful to your ears. After a while, he passed out.
You slowly lowered your gun and checked if he has a pulse.
Meanwhile, Viagra came back with a tree branch instead of your handsaw.
He dropped it on the ground and panted with its tongue out, waiting to be petted.

"Hm, not what I asked for... Guess I need to train you on that."
You picked the branch up and stuffed it in your pocket.

"Hm. He's still alive... I can't use a shovel, that's just rude."
You then sighed. He looks way too heavy for you to carry him bridal style.
Viagra whimpered and pushed it's nose against your hand, wanting attention.
Suddenly an idea came across your mind.

"Ugh, but i have to fix the hole first... hmm."

-
"Boss, Wh-?"

"No time, this guy is going to go kaput in T minus, like thirty minutes. Get the 'medical kit'."
Your right hand (wo)man nodded and rushed down the poorly lit hallways.
You and Viagra were dragging the man by his collar.

What a pitiful sight, his whole body sliding on the tiled floor.

You managed to stop the bleeding by lodging the tree branch into the bullet hole. This caused the man to scream bloody murder, but he have no say in this if he wanted to live.
He was panting, wheezing, sweating and trembling.